Mecum Kissimmee Event

I have been contacted by the marketing / event director for this years Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, FL. He will be providing the club with FREE tickets to come out to the auction in two weeks (Saturday 1/16). There will be about 300-400 cars on display and auctioned off that day, as it is the final day of the event, and usually the best. There will be a Shelby GTS and about 4 other Vipers selling that day so it will be interesting to see.

We plan on arriving at Mecum at 10 am ( so we will probably meet a few minutes before that somewhere else and all roll in together) hang out for a bit and check out the cars, and then head to lunch somewhere nearby.

I need to know who is coming and if you will be bringing someone, as soon as possible. He is going to block off an area of parking for our cars but we have to give him as much advance notice as possible.

The auction is running for 10 days, starting next Thursday. If you are interested in bidding on any of the cars, we can also get you a bidder pass for half price ($100 vs $200 ) and you can get in at anytime during those days.

Here is the link for Kissimmee Mecum : https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2021/

If you haven't renewed your membership, now is the time to do so. You must be renewed to get the free passes.

Nick Somerville
    President
    VOA Central North FL
    561-866-6933

Enthusiast

Sounds like fun

Kim and I will be there. We’ve made our hotel reservations. Following thread and emails.
    Mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMBA FANGZZ View Post
    I have been contacted by the marketing / event director for this years Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, FL. He will be providing the club with FREE tickets to come out to the auction in two weeks (Saturday 1/16). There will be about 300-400 cars on display and auctioned off that day, as it is the final day of the event, and usually the best. There will be a Shelby GTS and about 4 other Vipers selling that day so it will be interesting to see.

We plan on arriving at Mecum at 10 am ( so we will probably meet a few minutes before that somewhere else and all roll in together) hang out for a bit and check out the cars, and then head to lunch somewhere nearby.

I need to know who is coming and if you will be bringing someone, as soon as possible. He is going to block off an area of parking for our cars but we have to give him as much advance notice as possible.

The auction is running for 10 days, starting next Thursday. If you are interested in bidding on any of the cars, we can also get you a bidder pass for half price ($100 vs $200 ) and you can get in at anytime during those days.

Here is the link for Kissimmee Mecum : https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2021/

If you haven't renewed your membership, now is the time to do so. You must be renewed to get the free passes.

Nick Somerville
    President
    VOA Central North FL
    561-866-6933

Enthusiast
    Hello central Florida. I am a transfer from New Mexico. Please let me know of any upcoming events! I am located in Kissimmee now and would love to join in on some snake fun!

Enthusiast
    Hi, Jesse...as a Regional Membership Director (IN/KY), I would suggest that you do the following:

Go to the top of this page, and hit the "Join" button...and join.

Next, reach out by phone to:
    Nick Somerville
    President
    VOA Central North FL
    561-866-6933

I offer these suggestions to you as the section in which you have posted seems to have had very little activity over the past couple of years. Thus, your post may not even be found. Some Regions have their own website white other communicate by email.

From my fellow IN/KY Members who spend their winters in Florida, I gather that there are automotive activities "everywhere all of the time". So get rolling and get in on the action !!

Steve

Enthusiast
    Steve,

Thank you for the info I will do just that! I will reach out and go from there! I figured Florida would be a hotspot of ssssnakeness... Sorry super corny

Enthusiast
    There are a ton of "snakes" in Florida...and, more than one Region. With that many Viper owners, you should have no problem finding a variety of events to suit your taste. ENJOY !!