Enthusiast

VIPER DAYS REUNION Aug 26 29 2021 at Road America in Elkhart Lake Wisconsin

VIPER DAYS REUNION Aug 26-29, 2021 at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin

Attend as a participant, a racer, or a spectator.
    Participant Registration includes entry in the Viper car show, track tour laps, Friday night chicken BBQ, and Saturday Night Banquet with corporate FCA guest speakers, wild stories, auctions, vendors and giveaways.
    Held in conjunction with the SRO-GT World Challenge race week-end,
    Viper race cars and Time Trial participants will take to the track in their own classes on all three days.
    Re-live and experience the glory days of Viper racing. See Comp Coupes and other Vipers race on the track. Hear the roar of their unmuffled V-10’s and smell the high octane fuel and burning rubber.
    Whether you raced in the Viper Racing League, ran in the Viper Days events, (created by the Skip Thomas family), or are a current Viper Owner, sign up now as space is limited and filling fast.
    Viper owners participant registration fee is $300, all their guests are $150 each. Drivers for the Heritage Race and Time Trial are an additional $650 each. If you want to observe the racing and see the car show, without joining Viper Owners festivities just drive up and get tickets at the door, $40 per day.
    Register in advance at www.ViperDaysReunion.com.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4281...epa=SEARCH_BOX

Your Reunion Team Skip Thomas, Bob Strickland, Steve Ferguson, Cheryl Kirsch, Courtney Thomas, Tracy Thomas Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
    Registered!

Enthusiast
    All signed up.

Enthusiast
    I'm hoping for practice time Friday, but I don't think that's going to happen, correct?

Enthusiast
    Crap, can't do 1k. I love RA, but not that much. LOL

Enthusiast
    Registered

Enthusiast
    Practice Day At Road America!
    Hey Reunion Participants, Bob Woodhouse has arranged for an 8 hour open track day on Wed. Aug. 25, 2021. THIS IS LIMITED TO 25 CARS. It's VIPERS ONLY, for racers and time trial drivers. THE COMPLETE 8 HOUR DAY IS OURS for $1800 per driver. To register send me an email: roasis@aol.com. After the email, in order to cement your spot, you must send your check payable to:
    Viperdays Reunion Track Day
    7601 La Cantera Dr.
    Fort Worth, Tx 76108
    Vipers on grid.jpg
    Any questions, let me know.

Enthusiast
    Viper Lovers, some updates here on the August 26-29 Viper Days Reunion

Looking for more people to display their Vipers on Friday 8/27. Take home a trophy since you came so far you might as well. Drive your Viper, wipe the bugs off, show it Friday for 4 hrs and ur done, back to driving it again.

Talk about excited, we will introduce "never shown before early memorabilia and information about Viper”, ex: team projects that never made the cut, like the mid engine Viper. Rumor is there could be a museum on wheels showing up. Displays at the Reception on Thursday and Banquet on Saturday in the Forum of the Osthoff hotel in Elkhart.

Don't forget Banquet night; we will be hearing from a number of speakers, all sharing a story about Vipers that you didn't know, coming from those who were part of the creation of this incredible car.

Sponsors are coming on board, Jeff Stout, Complete Competition Motorsports is our primary sponsor, pending includes Jon Brobst, Parts Rack, Cory Gehling Viper Parts USA, Steve Dreyer, Autoform, Tom Francis, others not mentioned, Bob Strickland thank you for your great help.

We are 30% above our forecast target for driver registrations today Jan 17th, but not to worry, there are still slots available. You saw the Track Day pre-meet announcement that Russ is working on in an earlier post.

Skippy and the tech committee are working on qualifications and classes. Look for the info to come out February 1st on http://www.viperdaysracing.com

A few weeks back I attended the SRO GT-World Challenge business meeting for year end 2020. (our partners for the Reunion week end) Very few racing sanctions carried positive financial figures into 2021. SRO happens to be one that survived well; their viewership has tripled world wide, their schedule looks solid for 2021.

https://www.gt-world-challenge-america.com

This is what GT-World Challenge America GT3 class looked like at Road America in 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HTlo8mt3I

By the time we get to August we will have COVID understood and adapted into staying safe while enjoying this event. Go here and sign up if you haven’t already. Viperdasysreunion.com.

Bob Woodhouse and the Viper Reunion Team

Enthusiast
    Found cash!!! Going!!!!!!!!!

Don't think I'll make it. Unfortunately if I can't race it would not be
    as much fun. Comp Coupe for Sale.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Woodhouse View Post
    Viper Lovers, some updates here on the August 26-29 Viper Days Reunion

Looking for more people to display their Vipers on Friday 8/27. Take home a trophy since you came so far you might as well. Drive your Viper, wipe the bugs off, show it Friday for 4 hrs and ur done, back to driving it again.

Talk about excited, we will introduce "never shown before early memorabilia and information about Viper”, ex: team projects that never made the cut, like the mid engine Viper. Rumor is there could be a museum on wheels showing up. Displays at the Reception on Thursday and Banquet on Saturday in the Forum of the Osthoff hotel in Elkhart.

Don't forget Banquet night; we will be hearing from a number of speakers, all sharing a story about Vipers that you didn't know, coming from those who were part of the creation of this incredible car.

Sponsors are coming on board, Jeff Stout, Complete Competition Motorsports is our primary sponsor, pending includes Jon Brobst, Parts Rack, Cory Gehling Viper Parts USA, Steve Dreyer, Autoform, Tom Francis, others not mentioned, Bob Strickland thank you for your great help.

We are 30% above our forecast target for driver registrations today Jan 17th, but not to worry, there are still slots available. You saw the Track Day pre-meet announcement that Russ is working on in an earlier post.

Skippy and the tech committee are working on qualifications and classes. Look for the info to come out February 1st on http://www.viperdaysracing.com

A few weeks back I attended the SRO GT-World Challenge business meeting for year end 2020. (our partners for the Reunion week end) Very few racing sanctions carried positive financial figures into 2021. SRO happens to be one that survived well; their viewership has tripled world wide, their schedule looks solid for 2021.

https://www.gt-world-challenge-america.com

This is what GT-World Challenge America GT3 class looked like at Road America in 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HTlo8mt3I

By the time we get to August we will have COVID understood and adapted into staying safe while enjoying this event. Go here and sign up if you haven’t already. Viperdasysreunion.com.

Bob Woodhouse and the Viper Reunion Team
    Registered and I will be there the whole weekend. Viper will be in the show Friday as well!!

120493744_10103262693313953_814035260880149004_n.jpg

Enthusiast
    Looks like this is the track time schedule. Russ sent this a couple months ago:

"there are (2) thirty five minute practice sessions on Friday, Aug. 27. Then, on both Saturday and Sunday, there is a 15 minute qualifying session for racers and a 25 minute race plus another 25 minute session for the time trial participants"