VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

NVE4 2021 Registration is OPEN

It took a bit of work but we had to move a few things around and make some changes due to the current situation in SoFlo but we hope things will continue to moderate!

We have a limited number of spaces available so take a couple minutes to check your calendar, book your vacay, register for NVE4 and make you room reservations!

www.driveviper.com/nve4

Enthusiast
    Can't wait!

Just making sure that our spots were still held if we had signed up for and paid for 2020 that got moved we dont need to do anything other than re-book our hotel?
    Cant wait! Thanks.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jc121285 View Post
    Just making sure that our spots were still held if we had signed up for and paid for 2020 that got moved we dont need to do anything other than re-book our hotel?
    Cant wait! Thanks.
    Yes it will, i've inquired previously. Just have to rebook your room

Enthusiast
    I can help, I live in MIA. Also I’ve won 5 Championships @ Homestead Speedway in a Daytona Prototype so I can help people have a safe time there. That’s me driving Homestead in the rain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrsss View Post
    It took a bit of work but we had to move a few things around and make some changes due to the current situation in SoFlo but we hope things will continue to moderate!

We have a limited number of spaces available so take a couple minutes to check your calendar, book your vacay, register for NVE4 and make you room reservations!

www.driveviper.com/nve4
    When will we find out the groups? Or at least find out if we have to go there a day earlier for the gala? Is there any plans for Saturday evening?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Registrations are still open so it's hard to break out groups just yet plus we're hoping the coast guard requirements will change after the first of the year.

Please check the agenda and you'll see all our plans which include a silent auction at the grand finale gala

Enthusiast
    I’m in. Need to add Pro race car driver to track experience. LMK what help you need from locals.

Enthusiast
    I may have to join for this.

Probably can't do 5 days, though.

Enthusiast
    Bubbles will be present of course