Enthusiast

Looking for History of a Car

Hello, I am looking for any history on this 1999 ACR that is now for sale in Haverhill, MA. The carfax shows it was last registered in East Meadow, NY beofre being bought by a guy in Florida. On the sale post, there are a lot of comments about this car possibly being in a total loss accident, and then possibly the guy in Florida repairing it, but nothing was reported. I know a few people interested and would really like to hear from the previous owner

VIN: 1B3ER69E1XV502947

FB Ad: https://www.facebook.com/groups/srtv...15843561931201

Thanks.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    FLA and KY are known to be the 2 "best" places to launder-conceal damage on a title

Enthusiast
    Read the FB comments. If there Wasn’t an issue that ACR would have been sold weeks ago

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Read the FB comments. If there Wasn’t an issue that ACR would have been sold weeks ago
    I read all those, so did the guy who is interested in it, but there is no actual evidence of the prior damage, that's why I am asking around. People commented about it but never posted anything solid. Just trying to get a clear picture for a guy who is looking.

Enthusiast
    Forum, not all damages get reported. Lots of posts on this ACR regarding frame damage. Got to put the car on a lift. Bring a pro if unsure to look the frame over. This isn’t some one owner mint car owned by an 80 year old retiree. You or your buddy needs to look this car over, not buy from pictures and a description. If there was a magic way to verify all this one line, guess what, 10 other buyers would have already jumped on it

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Forum, not all damages get reported. Lots of posts on this ACR regarding frame damage. Got to put the car on a lift. Bring a pro if unsure to look the frame over. This isn’t some one owner mint car owned by an 80 year old retiree. You or your buddy needs to look this car over, not buy from pictures and a description. If there was a magic way to verify all this one line, guess what, 10 other buyers would have already jumped on it
    We understand that not all damages get reported, but it seems like this guy is trying to hide the pact that it possibly had frame damage, that's why we are just interested to know about the previous accident. This way he can have a better idea of the car and if he needs to hire someone to fully inspect the frame.

Enthusiast
    I did own a black 99' ACR that had a clean title and we had to repair. It had chrome wheels. It went to GA as I remember years ago. It was damaged again down there in the front again last I heard. Was a very nice low mile Viper back then. Did not look up the vin# to see if it was the same one? It was a amazing car years ago but had far fewer miles on it back then if the same car.

Your crazy to buy a car from that that guy