Hybrid View

Just ordered one of these

A 650 spyder. Love my 12C and with the added P1 touches, the 650 is interesting. Got it in aurora blue color shown--not usually into bright cars, but I personally liked this one--not everyone's cup of tea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    From new McLaren in Tysons?

Looks beautiful. Let me know when you take delivery

Enthusiast
    Awesome!! Excited to hear your impressions of it. A few weeks back I was lucky enough to be walking down the street when a silver 12C spyder drove by and was very heavy on the go pedal. The sound that echoed off the buildings was absolutely amazing.

Enthusiast
    Very nice. Is your 12C a spyder also?

Yes. my 12 is a spyder and has been a great car (based on 4K miles). Clearly the quickest car I have owned. I wish it had more room--at 6'4" it is a stretch getting in and out--and yes with the software update and the sport exhaust it has a great exhaust note.

I think the NVa Mac facility will be owned by the Philly dealer where I buy but NVa is not selling for now--just service far as i know
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    They've got about 9 spyders at the NoVA lot (I live a mile away, hard to not stop in...) - no idea about the ordering of the new car.

But you are right, it is part of the Philly dealership.

Didnt realize that. My guess is used 12s but who knows. The one in Philly is also a huge Porsche outlet and I think the largest McLaren dealer in US

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerviper View Post
    Didnt realize that. My guess is used 12s but who knows. The one in Philly is also a huge Porsche outlet and I think the largest McLaren dealer in US
    Nope, all new ones! They've moved a few too. They have (or had last time I stopped by) zero used in stock.

I think they will do well in Tysons, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerviper View Post
    Correct. I live a few miles from the McLaren and Porsche dealerships, and work about 1/2 mile from his Maserati dealership. He usually brings a car to our local Saturday C&C. Congrats, that's a nice stable of cars you have there.