Although I generally do not mention it, several months ago, I made my first attempt at social media through Instagram - robertlinton1. It is a page (feed) that deals with upgrades including of my 2017 ACR-Extreme. Working with Nth Moto, one of the goals is to build a very responsive approximately 900 HP naturally aspirated engine. In looking at the engine parts generally available, I decided that a bit of upgrading was in order. As a result, new titanium rods, lightweight, high temperature aluminum pistons, titanium aluminide wrist pins and a lightweight crankshaft with tungsten counterweights have been designed and made. Titanium valves and new rocker arms are the next step and should be ready by the end of October. Other items providing for far better cooling (radiator and water to oil heat exchanger) and better air induction are in progress. And, of course, the new Forgeline Wheels with Titanium Center Lock are already complete. Finally, I'm looking to replace and/or materially upgrade some of the aftermarket parts that the dealer, without showing them to me as I was quite far away from that dealer, sold to me, some of which, candidly, are awful (and that is being polite).

pankl_viper_produktfoto_v2-5.jpgpankl_viper_produktfoto_v2-8.jpgpankl_viper_produktfoto_v2-14.jpgViper Wheel.jpg

Should this be of interest, you might want to look at robertlinton1 on Instagram.