Anyone Going to Lime Rock Car Show Labor Day Weekend Sunday

I'm probably going to be able to make the cruise up there... looking to see if anyone else is planning on it. We can get a dedicated Viper area on the track, just need to let LR know a couple days ahead.

This Sunday, September 6, 2020
    Show starts at 9am and they start throwing people out just after 3pm.
    (I will probably aim to get there just before 9 and head out early afternoon)
    60 White Hollow Road, Lakeville, CT 06039

Let me know - we can organize a few meetup spots if people want to cruise up there

https://limerock.com/historicfestivalparticipantinfo
    (scroll down for Sunday)

Interested

Enthusiast
    I think I'll go and its going to be a beautiful weekend too. Great cruising weather.

Yes, i plan on going. Weather permitting of course. Dedicated viper area on the track would be great.

I plan on going will also watch weather

Enthusiast
    Hey Ed,

By any chance, do you know if there will be a Viper area for everyone to park? Also, is anyone meeting up going East on I84 up the Taconic? One of our members is interested in cruising in together, so not sure if anyone else is coming from that direction.

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by thetalonguy View Post
    Hey Ed,

By any chance, do you know if there will be a Viper area for everyone to park? Also, is anyone meeting up going East on I84 up the Taconic? One of our members is interested in cruising in together, so not sure if anyone else is coming from that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlateEd View Post
    We can get a dedicated Viper area on the track, just need to let LR know a couple days ahead.
    Think so.
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Quote Originally Posted by thetalonguy View Post
    Hey Ed,

I just emailed Lime Rock to remind the about Viper Parking. I'm sure they will have an area set aside for us, and I will hopefully find out from them which part of the track it will be on.

As for the route - I'm probably doing up 684 to 22. I'm sure some will be coming up the Taconic...??

From Lime Rock:

The show will be from 9-3, so arriving a little earlier to beat the traffic couldn’t hurt. We are expecting longer than normal lines at Will Call, so if you can, my suggestion would bring CASH and pay directly at the West Bend (Turn 9) gate. That way, you can literally pull right up to the table, hand them $40.00, and drive in and you're set. Credit Cards/Advanced Tickets/Etc. all need to go through Will Call, which will be a zoo at the beginning of the day.

SUNDAY IN THE PARK 2020 MAP V4.jpg
    Last edited by SlateEd; 09-02-2020 at 03:13 PM.

I just ordered my tickets online and printed it
    Last edited by ACR Steve; 09-02-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks Ed!

Enthusiast
    Perfect, thanks Ed!

whos going up ? want to meet up on Taconic ?

I'll make a fake tag since I lost mine to meet with you guys. Where we meeting?

Enthusiast
    Called Limerock. Spectator tickets are no longer for sale and cannot be purchased on site. They've reached their limit on spectators. We can still show up the day of and purchase our marquee tickets to have our Vipers lined up on the track. I was warned to get there early for anyone that's going to do this Sunday morning. FYI.
    Last edited by ViperTony; 09-05-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks for checking Tony

where should we meet ? I think we should be up there by 8:30 am so we have to meet at 7 or so

Quote Originally Posted by ACR Steve View Post
    where should we meet ? I think we should be up there by 8:30 am so we have to meet at 7 or so
    pick a spot, ill be there.

Meeting on the Taconic is difficult. The best place to meet up is to exit the Taconic at Route 82 North/ Arthursberg, make a right and then a quick right into the Dunkin' Donuts. I will be there at 8:05 if anyone wants to pre arrange with me. From there it is a very pretty drive going through Millbrook and Amenia. Dave Goldfarb, 845 527 5467, davidvipervette@aol.com

Meeting at Mobil gas station just off Crompond rd exit on the toconic
    Anyone needs me 914 447 0423
    David we can meet you as we come up the toconic if you want