Enthusiast

IN KY VOA FYI Indy Cars and Coffee Sat Aug 22 Zionsville

As the title says, Indy Cars and Coffee is scheduled to start st 7:30 AM (EDT) tomorrow, 8/22/20 in Zionsville, IN at the Lions Park. PPE (masks) and social distancing are strongly encouraged.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the 7 month long Sycamore Street bridge construction, THERE IS NO ACCESS to Lions Park or to Downtown Zionsville from U.S. 421 (a.k.a. Michigan Road) via the Old S.R. 334 which has been renamed Sycamore Street. One can take either 96th Street WEST or106th Street WEST from U.S. 421 to Zionsville Road, and proceed NORTH to Downtown Zionsville. Turn EAST on Sycamore (st the stop light) , then drive around the barracades, and enter Lions Park.

The weather for Saturday morning looks good.

Enthusiast
    LOT FULL by 8:00 AM !!!

Enthusiast
    Update: A large amount of cars that showed up for this C&C on a fine day. The reason that the lot was restricted to a smaller number of cars than usual was the REQUIRED spacing regulations under the COVID situation.

Fortunately, most of us still got to enjoy a wide variety of cool cars by parking at other close by locations. There were at least 5 Vipers that showed up.

Thanks are owed to Viper owner and Lion Governor Tom Robbins and his Fellow Lions for a very nice car show !!

Enthusiast
    Was a good show and mix of cars...except for the Supra/McLaren/Lamborghini douchebags revving incessantly in the adjacent lot. Zionsville may not let C&C come back because of those idiots! Glad Chris & I got there early & got a decent spot. Was good to meet Tom. He needs to get his Viper out more!

Enthusiast
    Tom is s great guy...with a stunning Viper !!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JForbing View Post
    Was a good show and mix of cars...except for the Supra/McLaren/Lamborghini douchebags revving incessantly in the adjacent lot. Zionsville may not let C&C come back because of those idiots! Glad Chris & I got there early & got a decent spot. Was good to meet Tom. He needs to get his Viper out more!
    That was the Aventador guy trying to shoot flames out his exhaust unsuccessfully.

Was a great turnout and lots of nice vehicles.

Enthusiast
    Didn't see Ya Ron...maybe next time !!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Indy View Post
    Didn't see Ya Ron...maybe next time !!
    Hope so. I drove the truck and took the kids to the park for an hour. I parked next to the 2 Gen II Vipers. Was a red and a black one. One was supercharged.

Mine is the black ‘99 Paxton GTS - was great to get out and can’t wait to see more VOA members.