Daytona Cars and Coffee Saturday August 29th

Screenshot_2020-08-13-17-51-20.jpgJust a reminder for this Saturday. We will be meeting at Winghouse off of I-95 and International Speedway Blvd at 8:15 and leaving sharply at 8:25 to cruise into the show at 8:30. I have been in touch with the Daytona C&C coordinator and he advised me to get us there by then so we can have a preferred area with all the Vipers together. If you have any questions or are running behind, text/call me at 561-866-6933 so I can try to save a spot.
    Last edited by MAMBA FANGZZ; 08-25-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Tech Team

Sweet! of course i'm out of town on Saturday.

Enthusiast
    Don't want to sound like a wimp, but let me know when they have one when it's not 90 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Surfer View Post
    Don't want to sound like a wimp, but let me know when they have one when it's not 90 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity.
    It may sound crazy but I'm driving over from Lake Mary with no AC in my TT 06 Viper. As long as it doesn't rain I'm good, the no wipers and DRs would make for an interesting drive in the rain.....

Enthusiast
    Dude, you're a road warrior...........Especially since it's been raining everyday for the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Surfer View Post
    Dude, you're a road warrior...........Especially since it's been raining everyday for the past month.
    Old surfer, your right down the street and its early in the morning so its not that hot. We have people coming from West Orlando and Jacksonville. It will be a great time.

Just a reminder for this Saturday. We will be meeting at Winghouse off of I-95 and International Speedway Blvd at 8:15 and leaving sharply at 8:25 to cruise into the show at 8:30. I have been in touch with the Daytona C&C coordinator and he advised me to get us there by then so we can have a preferred area with all the Vipers together. If you have any questions or are running behind, text me at 561-866-6933 so I can try to save a spot.

Enthusiast
    Ill be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DEMO MAN View Post
    It may sound crazy but I'm driving over from Lake Mary with no AC in my TT 06 Viper. As long as it doesn't rain I'm good, the no wipers and DRs would make for an interesting drive in the rain.....
    Make sure you put some Rain-X on the windshield just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    Ill be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you put some Rain-X on the windshield just in case!
    I have already done that but the open turbos and DRs would keep me sitting waiting on the rain to quit anyway. It looks like showers later in the day but I will hang out for a few hours and head home maybe 10:30 or 11

Enthusiast
    Thanks, got other reasons why I can't make it. Best friend's younger brother's funeral. Bad times my friend. See you next meet.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMO MAN View Post
    I have already done that but the open turbos and DRs would keep me sitting waiting on the rain to quit anyway. It looks like showers later in the day but I will hang out for a few hours and head home maybe 10:30 or 11
    Yeah me too. Not gonna be there late. Maybe long enough to have lunch. Wanna get lunch before you head back?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    Yeah me too. Not gonna be there late. Maybe long enough to have lunch. Wanna get lunch before you head back?
    As long as it's early lunch and the weather looks good I'm game for lunch