Enthusiast

IN KY VOA REMINDER Meeting at Noon EDT 7 11 20 at Brown County Inn Nashville IN

IN/KY VOA...REMINDER...Meeting at Noon EDT on July 11, 2020 at Brown County Inn, Nashville, IN...

REMINDER

Our lunch and VOA meeting will start at Noon EDT at the Brown County Inn, Nashville, Indiana. The Inn is located on the southeast corner of the intersection of Indiana State Road 46 and Indiana State Road 135.
    Brown County Inn
    51 State Road 46 East
    Nashville, IN 47448
    (812) 988-2291

For directions, see link: https://www.browncountyinn.com/directions/

Lunch Menu: https://www.browncountyinn.com/wp-co...go-may2020.pdf

North Side Convoy Information: We will gather at Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram located at 4504 West 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN at 10:00 AM. We will DEPART at 10:30 AM SHARP!! Members south of Indy can join us as we roll southward on I-65 to State Road 46. Please plan to keep in touch via cell phone if you wish to join us as we roll south.

That said, please be aware:
    Indiana Hands-Free Driving Law

Starting July 1, it is illegal for Indiana Drivers to use a mobile device with their hands while driving unless you are calling 911 in an emergency. According to WTHR and HandsFreeIndiana.com, phone calls can be made using Bluetooth, a headset, or other hands-free technology. Drivers who are found in violation of the new law can be cited up to $500 during the first year the law is in effect. Beginning July of 2021, points could be assessed against the operator’s driver’s license.

The current weather forecast for central Indiana on Saturday, July 11th is:
    High of 90 Degrees with a 30% chance of showers.
    Mostly sunny till midday, then becoming partly cloudy. A 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. High around 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

PLEASE FUEL BEFORE we depart.
    As Always, ALL Viper Owners are Welcome!!

Best Regards,
    James Jackson, Vice President, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc.
    (317) 927-5247

Hey Steve, it's been a couple years for me and just tried to rejoin, saw your name so I joined via the viperclug.org. Assuming that was the wrong place?

Enthusiast
    GREAT DAY for a road trip !!

Enthusiast
    SORRY that I missed your post. ALL Viper owners are welcome at our events !!

The number that I have for you got me a "wrong number" answer.

Just give me a call when you like. 317 402 9013

Enthusiast
    Very good turnout...and, no rain til past 5 PM.

Enthusiast
    Sorry I missed this! Would’ve come down if I’d seen it sooner. Nashville/Brown county has so much to do and there some great roads down there as well. As a newer Viper owner, it would’ve been great to meet a few local guys.

Enthusiast
    Keep your eyes on this area of the forum...next meeting will probably be on Indy's northside...with a short trip to follow.