Thread: New owner in NJ

Enthusiast

New owner in NJ

Not sure if anyone looks at this part of the forums, but I recently picked up a 2013 GTS. Live in NJ, looking to see if there is a group that is active around me. Thanks!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
    Not sure if anyone looks at this part of the forums, but I recently picked up a 2013 GTS. Live in NJ, looking to see if there is a group that is active around me. Thanks!
    Send me an email I am the NJ President

NJViperowners@gmail.com
    732-513-1919

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
    Hello Hootie, Congratulations on the new to you GTS. I believe you will find this forum very informative and helpful. What can you tell us about your Viper.

Bill

Enthusiast
    Email sent.

2013 GTS, Black Laguna, 18spkr, track pack. Bone stock, black with silver stripes. Car is going to detailer on Monday for paint correction and graphene coating.

Typical new owner story. Loved the car since 1992 when I was a kid. Was reading the old VCA forums since then. Still have my posters and diecast models from 20+ years ago. Only car that ever 'spoke' to me. Fast forward to today and was able to make the purchase of the dream.

And I'd say I go out to the garage at least 5x per day just to look, and my kids love sitting inside. My 3 y/o will ask me, 'Can we go sit in the Biper?' and who am I to say no?

Plan on driving the car often, it's no garage queen to me. Really enjoying being behind the wheel!

Enthusiast
    I'll post pics once it's detailed nicely. Can't start off on the wrong foot!