Hello, this is a guide on how to replace the plastic shuttle which often breaks on the Gen II regulator.
The regulator is a one of part from Chrysler Dodge and replacing the whole thing is rather expensive! $$$

It seems the Nylon shuttle is the weakest part of the mechanism! I found I had a problem when I tried to raise my window, I was operating the switch and could hear the motor but nothing was happening!

Further investigation was required.........

I removed the door speaker and interior door lining, then removed the regulator assembly and found the Nylon shuttle which the window attaches to had broken apart!

After sorting out which bit went where, the shuttle should look like this

2 Wires attach to the Nylon shuttle pulling it up and down the steel track. I tried using Superglue to glue the nylon shuttle back together but as soon as any pressure was put on the shuttle it simply fell apart! Then I tried 2 part epoxy adhesive, this worked!
Here is a picture of the shuttle back on the track with the steel wires attached

I was not really happy using the glued part and found out (through the Viper community) it is the same part used on a Dodge Caravan 96-2000 or as we call it in Europe a Chrysler Voyager. The Voyager / Caravan regulator assembly is totally different to the Vipers, but the Nylon shuttles are the same
Here's a picture of the Dodge Caravan set up, (White clip for Viper Left window , Black clip for Viper Right window, throw the rest of it away).

The assembled Viper regulator should look like this, and as I said earlier is a single part by Dodge

The Dodge part number

To replace the Nylon shuttle you will need to bend the stop tab on the end of the steel slide rail, this may snap off!
(mine did).

If the tab does snap off you will need to make another type of bump stop, I did this by drilling a small hole in the side of the slide rail then inserting a cap head machine screw and a couple of nuts

Notes: If you find your window regulator breaks, try not to operate the electric toggle switch.
The more you operate the switch it will chew up the steel wires in the regulator gearbox. If this does happen the best way around this is to place the regulator in a Bench Vice then carefully drill off the rivet head holding the gearbox cover.

You then need to drill a very small hole in the end of the rivet and cut a thread into the rivet for a small self tapping screw to hold the cover back on. I did exactly this after drilling the small hole I used a couple of self tapping screws and plenty of cutting fluid carefully cutting a thread with the self tapping screw.

My wires were fairly chewed up, but holding one end of the wire in a pair of grips and applying heat from a blow torch and pulling on the wire it straightened them out.

As far as re-assembly goes, I found it best to attach the wires to the nylon shuttle first then pull the wire over the black wheel at the end of the track. The wires are under tension and its a very tight fit getting the wires over the end wheels

4 years on, everything is still working fine.

New Replacement nylon shuttles are now available on the Internet

I hope this helps
Cheers.