Yellow GTS with stripes in Fishkill

Hi all, saw a GenII Yellow GTS with stripes in Fishkill yesterday morning, just wondering if that was someone here? Beautiful!

Enthusiast
    I remember selling a Viper in Fishkill many years back and of course I had to ask where the name came from. Later I found Upstate New York was full of towns ending in Kill ( sold another in Wallkill, NY ) . I will have to admit I can not remember what color Gen II I sold in Fishkill, but since that is right in Chuckie Tatar's neighborhood he may know the car. I know I sent every single customer of ours in that part of New York right down to the crazy Wizard of Wipers ,ha. Hopefully the Snake Swami of South Salem will see this note and jump in the thread if he knows the owner?

Great color combo , as so few Gen Ii Bumblebees were built in 2001/2002.

I didn't get a chance to stop him and see if he's a member, would be cool to go out for a cruise around town with him, not too many Viper around here. (Fishkill/Southern Dutchess).

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    I didn't get a chance to stop him and see if he's a member, would be cool to go out for a cruise around town with him, not too many Viper around here. (Fishkill/Southern Dutchess).
    Hello. I am not the one you saw. But i am in Poughkeepsie. Maybe someday we can get together.
    Last edited by snkebite; 08-21-2020 at 09:08 PM.