ORECA GTS R C25 Available

After a fresh mechanical overhaul, ORECA GTS-R chassis C25 is available for purchase. I was lucky enough to see this car last year at Florent Moulin's incredible Art and Revs in Luxembourg. This car was restored and maintained at his meticulous facility so as per usual it's in top notch condition and ready to race. Paul Belmondo Racing was the original owner and the car accrued extensive history competing in the FIA GT World Championship beginning in 2000. Today the car exists in later GT1 configuration. You can read more about it at Art and Revs site here: http://www.artandrevs.com/car.php?id=596

xl_8077-CHRYSLER-VIPER-GTS-R-5709.jpg

sweet....The price is .... if you have to ask you can't afford it range......

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by catwood View Post
    sweet....The price is .... if you have to ask you can't afford it range......
    Indeed. Looks fantastic and I bet it’s a pretty penny.

Enthusiast
    Chassis C38 is also available
    https://machineswithamission.com/pro...iper-gts-r-gt1

Currently owned by a friend of mine in the Netherlands.

As are C8, C9, C39, C46 and a very high profile car to follow. C40 just changed hands a few weeks ago and C41 is progressing fairly quickly and will then be available. First time in quite a while that I can recall a selection of these cars being available. All of them have significant history to boot.
    Last edited by str5010; 05-03-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Enthusiast
    I need a winning lotto ticket I wonder if Edwin would want to add them to his collection?

Edwin is currently restoring a very special car, P5.

Enthusiast
    I need one of those...