Enthusiast

Help identify this please

This bag came with my 1993. I was going through my top today and have this left over. Does anyone know what it is for?
    viper top.jpg

Enthusiast
    Rear window bag.

Enthusiast
    Just curious, have you ever removed your rear window?

Enthusiast
    Wow. I am pretty dumb. That makes really good sense. I never had the rear window in. I have only had it since last fall. Today was the first time I really looked at the top. It looks like everything was there. I didn't even know it came with a cockpit cover. Seems pretty cool. Thanks for the help.

Enthusiast
    Interesting.... did not know that. I always put my sport bar pad in that thing since I have to remove it to put my 3 piece top on.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiotj View Post
    Wow. I am pretty dumb. That makes really good sense. I never had the rear window in. I have only had it since last fall. Today was the first time I really looked at the top. It looks like everything was there. I didn't even know it came with a cockpit cover. Seems pretty cool. Thanks for the help.
    If you 'never had the rear window in' I am curious where you had it? Obviously NOT in its rear Window bag!?!

Your cockpit cover is actually called a "Tonneau Cover" and can zip in fully or half, to cover just the Passenger side while driving!

Enthusiast
    Listen here John B. tonneau covers go on trucks...
    When I bought the car it had all the bags , soft top, tonneau cover, rear window, side curtains, and some documents in the trunk. That's how I drove it home and when I got home it all went into the basement. When I opened them today everything looked like they would back in 1993. I was happy about that.
    Also read in my owners Manuel that we are not getting in my car right. The seatbelt should not be unlatched. Who knew.
    I was in touch with the first owner of 21 years and he sent to me a lot of his old papers and such. It included the window sticker, a few brochures, some paper clippings about carol, and some other info about a battery recall. Also it had the invitations for the first two voi. They were a pretty penny to go to. I will post pics of them a little later.