Enthusiast
    Hi John,
    What's the current count of orders?

Enthusiast
    Subscribing

Enthusiast
    at 68 is what I saw in several posts.

Enthusiast
    Apparently, there's a new manufacturer and production will start soon. Ordered mine yesterday, John was very helpful in the process with shipping to Switzerland and I'm happy I'll have this issue sorted out soon.

Enthusiast
    Spoke with John last week and he's moving forward with production. JOhn's committed a great deal of his own money to get these made, lets get the word out.

I hope he makes out alright financially on them. Maybe he will have more parts made on the future. I paid for mine about a year ago. I'm excited to hear that they are finally being produced!

I would love to be able to buy an extra set of headlights. Gen 1 and 2 owners are often looking for headlights. Ebay is full of cheap Chinese headlight sets for most cars at $50-150 for a pair. I dont see why viper headlights couldn't be made with better quality for under $1,000... At this point i would buy a set of Chinese $100 lights if they were available.

Enthusiast
    Have you checked with https://jonesautoinc.com/ they buy wrecked vipers and part them out. I recently purchased a fog light. Great people to deal with and reasonable prices.

Enthusiast
    We are moving forward as Chris said and hoping to have parts in 4-6 months. Once we have this part in production with our new supplier and the quality is good we will have several new products right behind the stanchions. Stay tuned. John@templeperformance.com

I desperately need these stanchions too. Last I spoke with Temple they were pretty darn close to being available!

Last edited by Anett; 08-26-2021 at 05:39 AM.

Enthusiast

Update on delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1 View Post
    We are moving forward as Chris said and hoping to have parts in 4-6 months. Once we have this part in production with our new supplier and the quality is good we will have several new products right behind the stanchions. Stay tuned. John@templeperformance.com
    Hi john,

Can you provide an update and anticipated delivery?

I just ordered a set from his website.

I just ordered a set also. Thank you, John, for solving a headache for all us Gen II owners.

Enthusiast
    John, whats the latest on delivery?

Enthusiast
    Hey everyone… I just called for an update on the Stanchions from my company that is making them and they said I should have them by the end of this month or the end of next month. Once I approve the prototypes and no changes are necessary then it’ll be 6 to 8 weeks and I will have them in our hands. A process that was supposed to take 3-4 months has now turned into 6-7 because of all the Covid outbreak. I am ready to have them here. Thanks

Enthusiast
    Great to hear so, thanks for your efforts John!

Enthusiast
    Awesome news! Than you.

Enthusiast
    I'd buy a set.

What is the current status on these? We're almost at 4 months since the last update.

Enthusiast
    Hello everyone… We are just waiting on the prototypes which should be here in 6 to 8 weeks on my last update. They ran into problems because this is such a complicated part with hard rubber molding to soft rubber back to a hard base. I will update my site to. Thanks Temple Performance

Enthusiast
    John, any new updates?

Enthusiast
    What is going on with these? Anyone know??? Money spent LONG ago….

Enthusiast

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GTS View Post
    What is going on with these? Anyone know??? Money spent LONG ago….
    I spoke with John Temple, finally received first prototype from manufacture. Several areas that needed to be reworked to meet his specifications. Manufacture will provide another prototype with the changes and send it to John. Don't have a timeline on when the second prototype will arrive. Plan is once the prototype is approved, production can start. Soon as I have more information on the timelines I'll share.

Your money is not long gone, John will refund your money if you don't want to wait. As president of the Georgia chapter, I've known John for many years, trust him and he's also a longtime viper owner and member.

Enthusiast
    Thanks for sharing the news, appreciate!

Enthusiast
    Any news on this product?

Regards,
    Aaron

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast