Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

GEN 1 and 2 Splash Guards

The prototypes are complete and are a perfect match. I have 2 versions ready to be made, the OEM duplicate will all 5 holes or a version without the bottom inner hole(since there is no hole in the fender). Also I enlarged the hole slightly to assist with fitment.

I will accept payment through paypal(F/F) or CashApp. I should have them ready to ship by end of next week.

$25 a set includes shipping
    $20 for each additional set

PM me with which version you want, quantity, preferred payment method, and shipping address.20200207_080018.jpg20200207_080035.jpg

PM sent.

Thanks
    Ben

Same here.. PM sent.

Much thanks for this!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumeddie2 View Post
    The prototypes are complete and are a perfect match. I have 2 versions ready to be made, the OEM duplicate will all 5 holes or a version without the bottom inner hole(since there is no hole in the fender). Also I enlarged the hole slightly to assist with fitment.

I will accept payment through paypal(F/F) or CashApp. I should have them ready to ship by end of next week.

$25 a set includes shipping
    $20 for each additional set

PM me with which version you want, quantity, preferred payment method, and shipping address.20200207_080018.jpg20200207_080035.jpg
    Any pictures on a car?

Enthusiast
    Got the 1st batch done, shipments going out tomorrow for those who have purchased. Plenty left.20200214_193104.jpg

Hello,

Eddie not sure if you are getting my PM

Can you provide me with a shipping update? I have not received them yet.

Regards,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by 215MPH View Post
    Hello,

Eddie not sure if you are getting my PM
    same here

Enthusiast
    Gentlemen, my apologies. I picked up the pieces last friday on my way out of town and mailed them out Saturday morning. I have been slacking a little since I am on vacation, but you should have them any day now.

Enthusiast
    Here is a pic sent in from a happy customer. Before and after.Screenshot_20200224-140124.jpg

Enthusiast
    I still have plenty of these available.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper98 View Post
    PM sent
    replied, thanks.

Enthusiast
    Hi Eddie.

How long do these normally last under normal driving circumstances? Mine are def are cracked and torn but at 66k miles. No idea how long they've been like that. Also noticed I'm missing the lower rubber seal that goes along the lower side towards the ground. It's about 6 inches and continues the seal that is broken up by the splash guard.

Any reviews from customers yet that have purchased and installed? Looks like a good replacement.

Thanks!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by WHY U TRY View Post
    Hi Eddie.

How long do these normally last under normal driving circumstances? Mine are def are cracked and torn but at 66k miles. No idea how long they've been like that. Also noticed I'm missing the lower rubber seal that goes along the lower side towards the ground. It's about 6 inches and continues the seal that is broken up by the splash guard.

Any reviews from customers yet that have purchased and installed? Looks like a good replacement.

Thanks!
    Not really 100% sure how the wear on these are going to be. I am almost certain I remade them from the same material as the original, so they should last a long time. We will have to wait and see.

The missing rubber strip can be sourced from any of the wrecked viper collectors. I usually go with Brian Jones.

Hi Eddie.

Thanks!
    I bought and installed them. They match the OEM guards perfectly (both in size and material). Recommend you buy them.
    ..... be sure to also purchase the rivets.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumeddie2 View Post
    Not really 100% sure how the wear on these are going to be. I am almost certain I remade them from the same material as the original, so they should last a long time. We will have to wait and see.

The missing rubber strip can be sourced from any of the wrecked viper collectors. I usually go with Brian Jones.
    Thank you for the information. I'll pick up a pair. How can I get in touch with Brian Jones? I have a feeling he's a well known name here on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    I bought and installed them. They match the OEM guards perfectly (both in size and material). Recommend you buy them.
    ..... be sure to also purchase the rivets.
    Are the stock rivets reusable? Mine are in good shape but I didn't look to see how they come out or if they are reusable. Where can you purchase the rivets? Part number?

Are the stock rivets reusable? Mine are in good shape but I didn't look to see how they come out or if they are reusable. Where can you purchase the rivets? Part number?
    They're not. I used: https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Default.asp

Others also recommended: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2R91VK..._vwFtEbEQJ2875

You'll also need a rivet gun/tool which you can also get on Amazon.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    They're not. I used: https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Default.asp

Others also recommended: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2R91VK..._vwFtEbEQJ2875

You'll also need a rivet gun/tool which you can also get on Amazon.
    I can't measure the hole but these look like they are the part. Are these the ones you used?

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/GM...r-p/a12567.htm

Enthusiast
    I can't measure the hole but these look like they are the part. Are these the ones you used?

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/GM...r-p/a12567.htm
    No they are not correct.

https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...splash+shields
    Last edited by Fatboy 18; 07-23-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
    That thread is gold for this. Thank you for taking the time to make it!

Enthusiast
    That thread is gold for this. Thank you for taking the time to make it!
    You're Welcome

Enthusiast
    PM sent.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    PM sent.
    Reply sent, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast