Wanted Stock Gen 1 Exhaust any condition

Hi.
    I need to build a super quite exhaust to achieve a specific dB level for certification (long story)

Does anyone within a few hours drive of Ann Arbor have a stock exhaust (any condition) they are willing to sell?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jkaissar View Post
    Hi.
    I need to build a super quite exhaust to achieve a specific dB level for certification (long story)

Does anyone within a few hours drive of Ann Arbor have a stock exhaust (any condition) they are willing to sell?
    thanks
    Message sent.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Caution: "G1 Exhaust" systems had 2 types of headers, one cat variety, and both side-pipe, and rear-exhaust catbacks.

It might be helpful to you to clarify which you want.

IF you are a repeat customer, we might even LEND you the OE parts for your project if you can return them as OE.

Good Luck
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 02-04-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB ~ PartsRack View Post
    Caution: "G1 Exhaust" systems had 2 types of headers, one cat variety, and both side-pipe, and rear-exhaust catbacks.

It might be helpful to you to clarify which you want.

IF you are a repeat customer, we might even LEND you the OE parts for your project if you can return them as OE.

Good Luck
    Thank you for the information and support Jon.
    This is for a 1995 RT/10 with Side Pipes.

I plan to take the Viper back with me to Australia at some stage, which means I need to make a 'Compliance' exhaust for 1 time use.
    Speaking with others that have done it, they modified an original exhaust and added an additional muffler to achieve the required 95dB @ 3/4 throttle.

Honestly the exhaust could be anything, as long as it meets the dB requirement. If you have any ideas on how to build a quite exhaust for this (no matter how restrictive it is), I would happily listen to them.

thanks,
    Joe