1995 Dodge Viper Hennessey Venom 550

Hello Everyone this is my first post I am purchasing a 1995 Dodge Viper Seller says it is a Hennessy edition and it has the plaque inside the car but I am wondering if there is a way to confirm that it is indeed a Hennessy edition and if it is what did the venom 550 do to the vehicle that year I am purchasing it from an auction so really no paperwork along with the vehicle unfortunately.

stay away unless it's has paperwork, and checked it top to bottom. If you're looking for a faster than stock, get a Paxton Gen 1 or Gen 2
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sf49ersfan72 View Post
    Hello Everyone this is my first post I am purchasing a 1995 Dodge Viper Seller says it is a Hennessy edition and it has the plaque inside the car but I am wondering if there is a way to confirm that it is indeed a Hennessy edition and if it is what did the venom 550 do to the vehicle that year I am purchasing it from an auction so really no paperwork along with the vehicle unfortunately.
    Google search Venom 550 and see what you get. He built various HP editions in the earlier days. He has a bad reputation in the viper community as he ripped off a number of his customers and sometimes did not actually perform the work he says was in the build.

on the 550 basically headers, ported heads, cam, 3:55 rear end. Ask the seller for documentation.

I have no personal experience with Hennessy, good or bad ... But I've heard enough to give me pause. That in addition to auction, and even more so, undocumented, would be all the reasons I'd need to stay away. But if you can't beat the temptation, best of success!

Ended up buying it seller found paperwork however now i need a fuel pump for it not sure where to find it 🤦*♀️

Enthusiast
    Friend had one for a few years. Ran great ... no issues.

Good luck with it ...

PM sent
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT