Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by golfer15 View Post
    I'll sit in a warm chalet having a cocktail while you folks ski.
    .....and after you have a few, we will put skis on you and see how you do

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garron View Post
    .....and after you have a few, we will put skis on you and see how you do
    Uhm...........ya............NO!!!!

Web Site Committee

Oooh!!! Pick me!!! Pick me! I have an idea that will bridge several suggestions above.

6" PVC pipe. Load with some lighter fluid, little bit of gas, some diesel, then stuff in a bunch of tennis balls and some random unwanted things in. Cap end with a large cork. Drill small hole in other end. Hang sting out it. Strap it to downhill skis, and light em up!

This would be a great ski and skidoo trip!!!!

Enthusiast
    Your Both covered ! Garrett and myself will carve the fall line , then we'll join John for the "Apres Skiing " !
    I sold my mach Z (Ski-doo) when I bought the viper. I think skiing weekend would be awesome.
    I'll sit in a warm chalet having a cocktail while you folks ski.

Enthusiast
    This sounds like a script from the "Willie Coyote " ! ....lol !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Boy View Post
    Oooh!!! Pick me!!! Pick me! I have an idea that will bridge several suggestions above.

6" PVC pipe. Load with some lighter fluid, little bit of gas, some diesel, then stuff in a bunch of tennis balls and some random unwanted things in. Cap end with a large cork. Drill small hole in other end. Hang sting out it. Strap it to downhill skis, and light em up!

This would be a great ski and skidoo trip!!!!

Enthusiast
    You guys are crazy
    Okay so I'm guessing that ski dooing is out and skiing is in. Blue mountain is always nice. The baby hill gives a great view of the 4 year olds flying down the big hills. Embarrassing yes but as long as they keep giving lessons, I'll keep taking them.

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Never been skiing myself. Seen them in sports stores and on TV though. Every time I think of doing it, It brings up terrible thoughts of broken bones and sprain this and bruise that.

I'm with Golfer. Chalet and a drink in one hand looking over the horizon at you all tumbling down the hills is somewhat of an entertaining thought.

Oh...and blue ski's rock !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by slitherv10 View Post
    Never been skiing myself. Seen them in sports stores and on TV though. Every time I think of doing it, It brings up terrible thoughts of broken bones and sprain this and bruise that.

I'm with Golfer. Chalet and a drink in one hand looking over the horizon at you all tumbling down the hills is somewhat of an entertaining thought.

Now you finally got your head out of the clouds!!! WOW, first Mopar Boy, now you!! See GRAPHITE rules!!!

Enthusiast
    Tommy I did Ski Patrol for 7 years and we used to say ,"if you don't fall down then your Not trying hard enough !" ....lol !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Tommy I did Ski Patrol for 7 years and we used to say ,"if you don't fall down then your Not trying hard enough !" ....lol !

That is something we all tell our children. When we grow up and realize the results , the payoff is usually not as rewarding as the accomplishment. I know I've fallen into those traps many a time.

I'll stick to the drink in one hand.

Web Site Committee

Now you finally got your head out of the clouds!!! WOW, first Mopar Boy, now you!! See GRAPHITE rules!!!

Hey Tommy? We gonna take that? I say we do a car painting weekend. half yellow half blue.

Enthusiast
    Hey Tommy? We gonna take that? I say we do a car painting weekend. half yellow half blue.
    I totaly agree. I think dodge did the right thing and made that car a "FINAL' edition. I don't think many could take that look any longer. The madness had to stop somewhere. We all make mistakes. As long as we correct them, it's ok. Thanks Dodge.

Enthusiast
    C'mon down. There's lots of beer in the fridge, bar is well stocked, I'll order some za, and watch you gents get excited touching a real fast car!!

Enthusiast
    I totaly agree. I think dodge did the right thing and made that car a "FINAL' edition. I don't think many could take that look any longer. The madness had to stop somewhere. We all make mistakes. As long as we correct them, it's ok. Thanks Dodge.
    After me they broke the mold!! They couldn't do it any better than they did!! When the 2013 was born, see how much better they had to do it!!!

Web Site Committee

I'll order some za,
    Yeah, ok, I'm not so sure I want to come over to your house. Not sure what "za" is but that sounds…..creepy/

- - - Updated - - -

After me they broke the mold!!
    Well that is for DAMN sure!! LMAO

Enthusiast
    Yeah, ok, I'm not so sure I want to come over to your house. Not sure what "za" is but that sounds…..creepy/

- - - Updated - - -

Well that is for DAMN sure!! LMAO

ZA, as in PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I

Enthusiast
    And I'm not even going to acknowledge the "broke the mold" comment.

Enthusiast
    I'm sure I could think of something. Hopefully everyone else can too.
    Is Tommy's event planned yet?? Where do I sign up?

Enthusiast
    Good point Garrett ! Where do I sign up Tommy ??? We are all looking forward to your event !!!
    Is Tommy's event planned yet?? Where do I sign up?

Enthusiast
    C'mon Tommy, my butt is getting recliner ready(they do have recliners in the chalets right?), and I'm exercising both arms to hold those drinks (ya I plan on being in the chalet for a while).

Enthusiast
    It's in Sault Ste. Marie. Menu for the evening will be caribou and beaver tail. Beaver tail is a little hard and flappy but so is the question

If you guys get there before me, look for an Inuit with a buffalo hat sitting on a snap on tools chair. He will set you guys up with the evening events. You can check in your Vipers at the Walrus stable and garage. they'll take good care of them. they love white and red !! the color of sammon and tuna
    Last edited by slitherv10; 11-13-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Enthusiast
    OK, mark Jan 24th on your calendars for our first gathering of the 2014 year. LOL..weather permitting!! I think that statement is a staple in our "Viper Community". Carmela and I will be hosting a euchre party at our place. And if you don't play euchre (Carm doesn't) so what, come anyway, cause we can still party!!!

Enthusiast
    Well done John ! OK Tommy we're counting on you !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Well done John ! OK Tommy we're counting on you !

I'll be there as log as the blizzaks I ordered for the Viper get here in time and mounted.

Enthusiast
    I'll be there as log as the blizzaks I ordered for the Viper get here in time and mounted.
    Oh Great!! another viper owner who will not drive his car unless the weather is perfect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast