Scat Pak Challenger

Tried out a 392 auto. It was a surprisingly fast car. Anyone here have any experience with one? Looking for fun driver when the Viper is parked.

Enthusiast
    Have driven, not bought.

Great performance bargain ...

But, love the look, also.

Don't know how Dodge is doing it, but the Challengers and Chargers keep looking better and better ...

Enthusiast
    Just finished owning one for 4 years. traded it in on a CHARGER HELLCAT. Wife wanted 4 doors and Chrysler has the big rebate going so why not go LARGE?

Getting back to the Scat Pack, it was one hell of a fun car. SRT pages allowed for great customization of driving features. Seats are nice, power tilt and telescopic wheel. In normal mode it gave me 24-27 mpg at 75-77 mph on the freeway. Loved the shaker hood too. That's the reason why I bought it was to lessen the withdrawls after putting the viper away for the season. Good Substitute, not bad in the winter with all season tires...

623CFAC6-4E85-46D3-A6D0-5321284E46A5.jpg
    Made a deal on this ScatPak today. Picking up Thursday. It was very agonizing back and forth with 3 dealers, 2 ScatPaks and 1 Hellcat. Went back to the 1st ScatPak I tried out. It is really strong, more so than I expected. It will be a nice side toy to my Viper. I just needed something to drive and play hard in and not worry about breaking. A Hellcat would have been more of a priority if I did not already have a Viper.

Nice! I had a six speed 2015 for a year that I drove daily and did one track day with as well as one drag racing event. It did a great job in all three roles, especially for the price point. Wish I could have kept it but had to give it up to get the Viper.

Enthusiast
    Have a 392 Daytona charger, LOVE it, have almost a smuch fun as the viper , already put 34k miles in a bit over a year.

Enthusiast
    I hope those awful chin straps found their way to a dumpster.

Enthusiast
    Man these cars still look so badass after all these years!

Enthusiast
    My Dad ordered a Scat Pack Widebody 50th Anniversary Challenger when they opened orders in December. He is beyond excited to get it in his hands; supposed to be built in a few weeks but no firm ETA of when he'll have it.

I test drove a Scat Pack a year or two ago, it was a lot of fun; would love to have one as a DD.