Enthusiast

Cars n Coffee in Vacaville CA this Sunday 8 10am

Good afternoon peeps!

For those of us blessed to be south of bad weather on the West coast with this STILL beautiful weather... Cars and Coffee in Vacaville is extended one more week. It will begin at 8am and continue until 10am. I am ALWAYS the only Viper so if you can make it out, it would be nice to have more firepower in the lot, and I will reserve spots. Great coffee, as it's located behind Pure Grain Cafe in downtown Vacaville, and also some nice restaurants open for breakfast and brunch! We have some GT2s, the usual Mopars and Vettes, some really high HP S550 Mustangs, and more! If you can come, shoot me a message on IG or drop me a PM. Planning to meet early for gas and then go for a nice drive on the south side of Lake Berryessa following Cars and Coffee. Next year we will be expanding outside of this lot to something larger to accommodate a quickly growing crowd. Crowd is mature, chill, etc.

Hope to see some of you there! Add me on IG if you haven't already @acr_ish and my local car club @fivehundrednorth for events and (coming soon) apparel!

-Brian

7BF8A839-D9B7-4CC8-974B-DFA01B8BB3CE.jpeg

Enthusiast
    Darn! I'm in the next town over. I'd go but I'm working.