Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NVE4 Agenda

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

NVE4 Agenda

We've been asked about what the plans are for NVE4 here is an abbreviated agenda to check out.

Wednesday 4/28/21 **Opening Gala **
    *Due to current Coast Guard occupancy restrictions we plan to split this into a lunch tour and a dinner tour. There MAY be a need to add a Tuesday evening (4/27/21) tour - just depends on occupancy restrictions
    - Drive your car to the Jungle Queen docks (we have arranged reserved parking with security) and board their boats (nope you cannot drive to the isle)
    - Intra-coastal waterway guided tour to the Jungle Queen isle which we bought out
    - Enjoy all you can eat BBQ, live shows and explore their Isle
    - Load boats, cruise back to the docks and return to the hotel

Thursday 4/29/21
    - You told us you want to drive so that's what we're gonna do!
    - Depart the hotel and drive south all the way to Key West
    - Spend the day exploring Duval Street and the island plus have lunch at one of their many restaurants
    - You think you're done? Not so much! Grab some dinner on your way back and be ready to continue the fun
    - Join us around the pool for our Texas style business meeting!

Friday 4/30/21
    - Group A goes to Homestead International Raceway for a day at the roadcourse track and a high speed autocross!
    - Group B jumps on double decker tour buses to check out the Wynwood Walls area of Miami
    - You say you want some beach time? How does fabulous South Beach sound? We're taking over the iconic Clevelander Hotel on Ocean Drive for the day
    - You can stroll the beach, swim in the pool, lounge around the pool or shop along Ocean Drive - your choice but the day is all about relaxation!
    - Open evening for regional group dinners - we have an event planner who can assist the presidents find a restaurant if they need help

Saturday 5/1/21
    - Reverse the group activities
    - Group B goes to the track
    - Group A checks out Wynwood Walls etc.

* New for this NVE is an alternative tour via bus of the Frost Museum of Science and the Perez Museum of Art for your significant other who doesn't want to hang out at the track on your track day

** Saturday evening is our closing gala with a silent auction. We have an amazingly awesome collection of very cool items to bid on so bring your credit card and start bidding!
    - Our theme is Miami Vice so start putting together your wardrobe!

*** Passport is our preferred transporter to get your cars down to SoFlo.

See ya'll in Miami!

www.driveviper.com/nve4
    Last edited by Herrsss; 02-23-2021 at 12:17 PM.

Enthusiast
    Sounds great, Beth!!

Enthusiast
    Will the cost of the museums be included?

Enthusiast
    Why is the countdown clock an hour off?

Enthusiast
    Yes, my question also.
    Ted, lets see who registers first, it's a race!
    Last edited by GRNBGON; 10-10-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by carmaker View Post
    Why is the countdown clock an hour off?
    i noticed this too, but the 1 extra hour was subtracted in the final couple minutes, was strange

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

First 24 hours of registration saw us reach 57% full so don't dilly dally too long to sign up and join us in Miami & the Keys!

Quote Originally Posted by Herrsss View Post
    First 24 hours of registration saw us reach 57% full so don't dilly dally too long to sign up and join us in Miami & the Keys!

Wow probably sold out by the weekend!
    Use the Report a post feature... It works!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Pssst . . . we have a few spaces left so if you want to join us at the biggest Viper party on the planet you better register now while you can still get the early bird discount! The price goes up January 1st!

www.driveviper.com/nve4

When you register don't forget to reserve your room. We hear folks are looking at the various hotel booking sites but our negotiated block price is below all of them especially when you factor in free parking ($20/day) and free wifi ($10/day)!

Enthusiast
    Question about spectating for a day:
    If I wanted to visit the track event day just to watch and hang out (driving my viper into the track, but not racing), is there a cost to get in the gate? Not allowed at all?

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by stylin View Post
    Question about spectating for a day:
    If I wanted to visit the track event day just to watch and hang out (driving my viper into the track, but not racing), is there a cost to get in the gate? Not allowed at all?
    Only current members of the VOA are allowed to purchase tickets and attend this event. I see by your "enthusiast" label on the forum you are not currently a VOA member. If you decide to join and attend the largest Viper gathering on the planet, which I highly recommend, the event is almost sold out, so not much time before the waiting list begins. We have designated times and groups that attend certain modules we can't have people just going to whatever they want to, it would be chaos. Everyone is assigned colors and numbers so that the host checking you in knows if you are supposed to be there on that day. Time to get signed up, Stylin!!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    AGENDA updated for Hagerty event Friday and Saturday morning. Hagerty is already working, pulling together ten's of 1,000 of data points for a robust conversation about our passion.

https://driveviper.com/nve4/agenda.php
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Capital Vipers Facebook Group

Capital Vipers Founding Regional President 2018 - 2021
    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

Enthusiast
    Giggity!! Been looking forward to this since I joined the VOA!! Gonna be my first and I am SOO excited!!

Enthusiast
    How will the Groups “A” and “B” be determined? I’m thinking of transporting a Viper down for the track day, trying to plan it out.

Enthusiast
    Beth (or someone) can we get updates on the agenda, etc for all of the stickys please?

I am undecided if I am going to attend or not still and part of my decision is knowing exactly what is planned for when.

Thanks

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Quote Originally Posted by OTHER SNAKE OWNER View Post
    Beth (or someone) can we get updates on the agenda, etc for all of the stickys please?

I am undecided if I am going to attend or not still and part of my decision is knowing exactly what is planned for when.

Thanks
    Done - thanks for pointing it out! Go directly to www.driveviper.com/nve4 to review all the plans

Enthusiast
    There are many who are going down early. Maybe we could send an email out to find who and possibly schedule them for the Tuesday dinner.

What’s the scoop on who’s providing track insurance?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Crazy View Post
    This. And what group will I be on? What time do I have to be where, etc.....

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Crazy View Post
    Hagerty has provided a link for you to click through to their registration page - it's on the agenda page on both Friday and Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    This. And what group will I be on? What time do I have to be where, etc.....
    We're starting to work on groups and are keeping our fingers crossed that the maritime restrictions ease up soon.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrsss View Post
    Hagerty has provided a link for you to click through to their registration page - it's on the agenda page on both Friday and Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

We're starting to work on groups and are keeping our fingers crossed that the maritime restrictions ease up soon.
    Do you know if the insurance is any cheaper than usual? Are they giving us a break?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Capital Vipers Facebook Group

Capital Vipers Founding Regional President 2018 - 2021
    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

Just to give members an idea, I already bound my policy with Hagerty. Fully refundable up until the event I just don't want to deal with it the day of. You also get a co-driver at no extra charge. It is for either track day AND IT IS ONLY FOR WHILE YOU ARE ON HOMESTEAD SPEEDWAY!! Not the parking lot, not the AutoCross, not a quick ride to the gas station down the street. I did a $75K declared value policy, with a 10% deductible, and the policy was $477. Hope all that helps.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWessss View Post
    Just to give members an idea, I already bound my policy with Hagerty. Fully refundable up until the event I just don't want to deal with it the day of. You also get a co-driver at no extra charge. It is for either track day AND IT IS ONLY FOR WHILE YOU ARE ON HOMESTEAD SPEEDWAY!! Not the parking lot, not the AutoCross, not a quick ride to the gas station down the street. I did a $75K declared value policy, with a 10% deductible, and the policy was $477. Hope all that helps.
    When I ran mine it was $778. 110k value.

Enthusiast
    Wow! You guys got off easy. My quote for $211k value with a 15% deductible was $2,218.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast