Big Willow 10 5 2019 and 10 6 2019

Who else is going..? I'll be there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/677746955969710/

Enthusiast
    This is a great event if you can make it!!! I can't go this year sadly, but I highly recommend it!

Enthusiast
    I'll be following you down on the 4th!!

It'll be a great chance to check out your new mods!

Enthusiast
    Tom, looking forward to getting back out as well as seeing all the Vipers!!

Just picked up my car today from the guys at Car Prep, the fabrication and paint folks. Along with clean up and repairs they installed new GT3 canards

Then I took it up to Lances shop and did all the fluids and brakes

See you next weekend and also looking forward to Laguna and Buttonwillow the following weekend!!
    Last edited by RedTanRT/10; 09-25-2019 at 11:53 PM. Reason: The stupid issue with apostrophes!

Better bring more than a clean up on the wrap and canards. I'm pulling wheelies off of 4B

Let's do a gentleman's race on one of the lunch hours, regardless of what Hirko says.......They used to do that with the red group back in the day when Saxton was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    This is a great event if you can make it!!! I can't go this year sadly, but I highly recommend it!
    you gonna do buttonwillow with Nasa end of October. I plan to unless I'm in China

Quote Originally Posted by catwood View Post
    Better bring more than a clean up on the wrap and canards. I'm pulling wheelies off of 4B

Let's do a gentleman's race on one of the lunch hours, regardless of what Hirko says.......They used to do that with the red group back in the day when Saxton was in charge.

Looks like someones already been practicing! Love the air gap on the Rt. front. I'm gonna need some more horsepower in order to try and keep up with all those 700-800 Hp Beasts, 500 ain't gonna cut it.

I was able to get it out last Wednesday for the first time with OTR. The plan was run the first 3 sessions eat lunch and head home. It was 94* so I stuck to plan. I had very old hoosiers and corded the fronts. I didn't want to find out at WCR there was some unknown issue. The weather is looking alot better for that weekend.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by catwood View Post

Hey Carl, so great to see you were able to go out and do a shake down!! Sounds like you were very impressed with your new "X."

Really looking forward to seeing your new viper and running with you. Scott's not gonna let us do that at lunch but the red group is usually not too crowed. Ben and I have run together there many times with no or minimal traffic for a couple of laps. We just need to grid early.

Hey, those canards will keep my nose down!! I also got a set of Michelin slicks but saving them for the following weekend at Laguna.

Planning on getting there Friday afternoon. Park in your same spot and I'll use your trailer overnight as a wind blocker!!

I plan to be there.....will look for you. Not sure what time I'm leaving SD

A nest of Vipers (including 5 Comp Coupe, ACR-X and more) on Parade laps at Big Willow with 2 wide down the straight!

IMG_20191005_134723976_HDR.jpg

https://youtu.be/04lfbQUEKMw

Don't worry about the smoke, it's the left rear rubbing a hole through the rear fender
    Last edited by catwood; 10-13-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Saw the smoke, glad it was just the liner. I was rubbing pretty hard too, hard to raise ass end. Damn tall Michelins.

Congrats again on the New Ride..! That motor runs and pulls hard, sounds awesome!