Viper ACR brake pads

Hi guys,

Looking for Carbon ceramic brake pads.. Can someone get me the part numbers ? and possibly where I could get a good deal
    Is there a different after market pads I could use the ceramic rotors?

Also I've been looking at the rear Ceramic rotors and looks like they stopped making them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know there is other steel rotors combinations, not interested in that.

Thanks

Enthusiast
    Jon B.

Quote Originally Posted by theacr_viper View Post
    Hi guys,

Looking for Carbon ceramic brake pads.. Can someone get me the part numbers ? and possibly where I could get a good deal
    Is there a different after market pads I could use the ceramic rotors?

Also I've been looking at the rear Ceramic rotors and looks like they stopped making them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know there is other steel rotors combinations, not interested in that.

Thanks
    Front: 68283275AB
    Rear: 68283290AB

As cobra said, order from Jon B.
    http://www.viperpartsrack.com/index....mation/contact

Thanks,

I'll contact Jon for sure

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

I replaced mine recently (almost 20,000 miles), paid $1000 for all for corners. Don't forget to take a good look at your e-brake inner pad. No sensor wire on that bad boy and they still wear down especially with tracked cars or higher highway mileage. I stayed with the Brembo OEM, the aftermarket always concerned me and there was no significant price difference to justify to me. I got great use out of the OEMs so why make any change? If you could post on here what you find out about the rotors when you talk to Jon B, or maybe he could update us. Are they on some kind of back order? If thats the case may be time for ACR owners to strongly consider shelving their rotors and replace with the 2piece steels.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    We just sold our last 2 rear OE CC rotors, last in USA, to a vendor here.....

PartsRack offers 4 STEEL REPLACEMENT 2pc slotted rotors, Alum Hats, fully assembled; WITH TRACK PADS, nicely under $3400 !!!!
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 09-20-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by JonB ~ PartsRack View Post

PartsRack offers 4 STEEL REPLACEMENT 2pc slotted rotors, Alum Hats, fully assembled; WITH TRACK PADS, nicely under $3400 !!!!
    Do you offer without pads?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWessss View Post
    Do you offer without pads?
    Of Course.. we also have 3 pad options for street, intermediate, track

soltic

So Jon, seriously no more OEM cc rotors?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by soltic View Post
    You can choose to go steel, or cross your fingers and PRAY the OE-CC ever come back in stock. Dont show discontinued, but no release date.

PS we DO have F + R Brake Pads for OE CC rotors......... nicely under $1200.set for all 4 corners

About as loaded a questions as they come but

...how do these compare to Girodisc's setup?

Anyone have opportunity to compare?

Enthusiast
    Depends on if you are a world-class record setting driver, or an advanced tracer, or an intermediate / novice.

LOTS OF OWNERS HAVE WSWAPPED....... all my feedback is positive, and repeat pad/rotor sales result.

We also have OE Pads, and aftermarket CCB pads in stock for OE CC rotors

Quote Originally Posted by soltic View Post
    If out of stock everywhere, this might be your only choice:
    https://www.racingbrake.com/RB-CCB-R...ace-p/2c71.htm

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post
    If out of stock everywhere, this might be your only choice:
    https://www.racingbrake.com/RB-CCB-R...ace-p/2c71.htm

I'm 99% sure they'll be back in stock eventually. Does anyone on here really need a set? I've got 5,000 track miles on my ACR running slicks and my original rotors are still fine. I can't imagine anyone on here going through a set...

Enthusiast
    PartsRack has sets of OE CCB brake pads in stock, as well as aftermarket CCB brake pads in stock.

We dont have CCB rotors themselves, just steel, at waaay less than half the price of CCB

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    I'm 99% sure they'll be back in stock eventually. Does anyone on here really need a set? I've got 5,000 track miles on my ACR running slicks and my original rotors are still fine. I can't imagine anyone on here going through a set...
    I really find that extraordinary AZ. You must be Mr. Lightfoot or something buddy. Don't know if its the tracks you frequent or what but I'm already on my 2nd front rotors and ready to change the rear rotors for the first time and i've done close to 4000 track miles using CCB 's too....

Enthusiast
    I don't think there's many people in the world that have done as many track miles on these things as you and I have. Maybe 10? How many miles did you get out of your first set? Did you guy by weight? Or looks? What did they weigh? Mine look good, I should probably weigh them soon, but they work excellent still.