Recomended tuners in Dallas

Can anyone recommend a tuner in Dallas TX?

Thanks

Do you really have to ask that question? Calvo is just a short distance from you. Give him a call.

Enthusiast
    Driving around with contaminated fluids braking at 95% while squirting WD40 in people's locks
    There's one in Fort Worth that did Elliot's car.

Calvo is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away, which makes it bit hard to get there with my schedule but I will give them a call and see if they can help me if there's no one closer. Dave: What's the place in Ft Worth? I found a reference to Dynosaur Performance, is that it?

Enthusiast
    Driving around with contaminated fluids braking at 95% while squirting WD40 in people's locks
    Yes Dynosaur built Elliot's car. It had 1300 hp when he sold it.

Enthusiast
    Calvo just built a 1750WHP car that took down the Unicorn (Z06, figures right?). My friend just got his '17 ACR back from them with their "1350 Kit." That's wheel horsepower. Build quality is second to absolutely nothing and their attention to detail is insane. HIGHLY recommend them, 2.5 hours is NOTHING to have a car built right. No offense to others tuners, but Calvo is definitely the AMS of the Viper world. Cannot be touched right now... (for turbos and such, at least).

Enthusiast
    The OP may only want a tune. Not an entire engine.

3 hours is nothing for a good tuner
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    So a good tuner that's 30 minutes away is no good because there's one that's 3 hours away? Am I getting that right?