Enthusiast

Western Reserve cruises to Woodward 2019

The Western Reserve is once again plainng on making the trip up north to Michagin for the annual Woodward dream cruise!

The Motor City Viper Owners club has invited the Western Reserve to park in their Vipers only parking lot.

Here is the tentative schedule for our trip to Woodward.

Thursday 8/15/19
    Western Reserve member Paul Laplant will be hosting a BBQ at his house on Thursday August 15th for those that are interested. We have secured a room block in Wauseon, OH for those needing overnight accommodations.

Hotel info:

Holiday Inn Express
    8315 OH- 108
    Wauseon, OH. 43567

Make sure to book your room by July 1, 2019 to receive the group rate.

Friday 8/16/19
    This will be a travel day and a chance to check into our host hotel. We are looking into finding a place to have dinner as a group. Stay tuned for details on this.

Host hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Troy
    200 Wilshire Dr.
    Troy, MI. 48084

You can book a room by using the dedicated link here... https://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/e...l?WT.mc_id=POG

Or you can call 248-247-7280. Mention the Western Reserve Viper club to receive the special rate. Rooms include breakfast.

Make sure to book your room by July 16, 2019 to receive the special rate.

Saturday 8/17/19
    Saturday we will be our day to participate in the dream cruise. Please read the information below from MCVO about how to register for the event.

2019 Woodward Dream Cruise
    Motor City Viper Owners is proud to sponsor our
    Annual Saturday Dream Cruise Event August 17th
    Come join us anytime from 9am to 9pm

Arrangements have been made for reserved parking at the Woodward Dream Cruise. The location is 38500 Woodward Ave. north of Big Beaver/Quarton on the East side of Woodward.

This parking and event are for Vipers only! We are opening up registration for non-club members and other Viper regions.

There will be restroom facilities available and bottled water will be provided by the club.

We are also pleased to welcome back Grillz On Wheelz, if you'd like to purchase food. They are one of the featured food trucks at the new pedestrian plaza in Downtown Detroit.

The cost is $20 per Viper (does not include food truck).

There is space available in the back of the lot for daily drivers but parking is very limited this year.

Click this link to print your Parking Pass for entry and to view the event flier for complete details and maps!
    http://www.mcvo.net/wp-content/uploa...uise-Flyer.pdf

There is also a mail-in registration, included in the flyer, for those that prefer sending a check.

There will be access in and out of the parking lot for those who would like to cruise and return to the lot. Bring your chairs and tents so you can sit along Woodward and watch all the action.

Click on the link below for payment with PayPal.
    http://www.mcvo.net/2019-woodward-dr...t-17th-signup/

Sam and Angelika Milana are the event coordinators. Contact Sam at sfm79@hotmail.com or 586-243-1174

Sunday 8/18/19
    Sunday will be our travel day home.

After registering for the event please send an email to westernreservevoa@gmail.com so that we can get a head count of who plans on attending. Please let us know if you will be attending the BBQ Thursday night, if you plan on traveling up with us on Friday or meeting us in Troy, MI Friday evening, or if you will just meet with the on Saturday on Woodward. A final itinerary will be sent out closer to the event. We look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,

Rich Kautz, President
    John Cummins, Vice President
    Bob Bierman, Secretary
    Beth Glaude, Treasurer
    Last edited by 01sapphirebob; 06-09-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Enthusiast
    I've got this on my calendar, sir! RALLY!!!

How Awesome
    Wishing we lived closer
    Enjoy
    Sounds like a great time

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    YES!!! Should be a great time.

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to your group joining us again this year. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Sam Milana
    MCVO Woodward Dream Cruise Coordinator
    584-243-1174

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sfm79 View Post
    Looking forward to your group joining us again this year. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Sam Milana
    MCVO Woodward Dream Cruise Coordinator
    584-243-1174
    Thanks Sam. Looking forward to it! Let me apologize in advance if it rains, the Western Reserve apparently has a reputation for making it rain when we show up.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 01sapphirebob View Post
    Thanks Sam. Looking forward to it! Let me apologize in advance if it rains, the Western Reserve apparently has a reputation for making it rain when we show up.
    It didn't rain last year.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sfm79 View Post
    It didn't rain last year.
    Things are looking up.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 01sapphirebob View Post
    YES!!! Should be a great time.
    See you there Boys !!!

Definately stopping by this year! I've been hanging out with the V guys for years on the other side of Big Beaver. My daughter yelled at me for not stopping by last year, just a few drive bys.

Enthusiast
    Friendly reminder that the room block at our hotel in Troy, MI. expires on July, 16th. Make sure to get your room reservations in as soon as possible.

Enthusiast
    Look forward to this every year.

Enthusiast
    THURSDAY NIGHT BBQ..

I'm going to smoke a few Pork loins, some Chicken quarters and some Sausage. The wife is making her signature Mac N Cheese and some Hillbilly Green beans...

We are located about 30 Mins West of Toledo. We love to host, all are Welcome!! If you're coming in early from out of town and are thinking of stoping out, PM me or contact one of our officers and we'll get you some directions!!
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 07-29-2019 at 09:34 AM.