Enthusiast

Hog Roast on the Lake this Sunday Who s coming

Having a Hog Roast at my house this Sunday. Looks like 18 Vipers and about 40 people. Glad to be hosting it. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate for a change. 70 and partly sunny.

Curious if anyone who frequents this site is coming?

grand marnier.jpg

Enthusiast
    Me... but you already know that.. Pig, Cigars, Beer, The Cape and Vipers.. What's better than that I ask...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    Me... but you already know that.. Pig, Cigars, Beer, The Cape and Vipers.. What's better than that I ask...
    I agree Dave. Should be fun. Not sure how many that are coming ever go on to this site. More Facebook oriented.

Enthusiast
    Grand Marnier --- sounds about right for a Corvette glass, but better get some stout Whiskey and Scotch for the Viper crowd, ha,ha?!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Grand Marnier --- sounds about right for a Corvette glass, but better get some stout Whiskey and Scotch for the Viper crowd, ha,ha?!
    Bill, You're probably right. I tried to find a picture without the Corvette Glass. No luck. Maybe we should stick to beer and Grand Marnier. Whiskey might not work too well for driving.

You're welcome to join us. Long haul from Nebraska though.

Enthusiast
    Well neither would beer or Grand Marnier work out well ( for driving that is) ------- but then I figured this was a sleep over ,ha,ha? Eventually I am going to actually slow down with the new job I gave myself , but right now it is still hard to get away as much as I would like? Appreciate the invite and one of these days I plan to wander off to various Viper outings?

Enthusiast
    Paul, where is the Glass for the Grand Marnier that you got from the Mansion? The Duck is missing as well....

Enthusiast
    The duck will come out Sunday.

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it.

Great time today! Thanks Paul! What an amazing property you have. Food was fantastic as well!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Great time today! Thanks Paul! What an amazing property you have. Food was fantastic as well!
    Thanks Chris. Glad you could make it. Great time. That roast pig was delicious. Here is a drone pic from yesterday.
    drone overhead with all vipers.jpg

Enthusiast
    Paul, I wish I could have made it with my 98 GTS. Spend the day repairing a port side motor on my boat and trying to evaluate a small leak that will require a haul out. Besides, all the exhaust is off the car - that was Saturday's project to install the hi flo cats and Corsa. Lots going on. This is a great pic but there is something missing......your GTS!!! Glad you had a nice day for the event. I do look for ward to meeting folks sometime this summer or fall.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Racngrn View Post
    Paul, I wish I could have made it with my 98 GTS. Spend the day repairing a port side motor on my boat and trying to evaluate a small leak that will require a haul out. Besides, all the exhaust is off the car - that was Saturday's project to install the hi flo cats and Corsa. Lots going on. This is a great pic but there is something missing......your GTS!!! Glad you had a nice day for the event. I do look for ward to meeting folks sometime this summer or fall.
    Sorry you couldn't make it. Sounds like you had enough on your plate without adding roast pig!! Boats, I wouldn't own one if I didn't live on the Lake. My Donzi/Boat, AKA the hole you pour money into. They are fun though.

Maybe we'll see you next year. Lobster roll event is also coming up in a couple of weeks.
    369.jpg

Enthusiast
    damn i missed it!!! my buddy the one that does the pig roast!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RI-Viper View Post
    damn i missed it!!! my buddy the one that does the pig roast!!
    You know Mike? He's a great guy and did a super job with the pig and the sides. We will probably do it again next year.

Enthusiast
    Thanks Paul. I am Formula guy and have owned too many of them. Nothing like a go fast boat that is running well. Watching a fuel gauge move as you hammer at WOT is amazing and the sound is even more intoxication. Then you pull up for gas. Worth every cent. Looks like a Donzi 18 or 22? Nice boats and a very loyal following. The Donzi guys show up every year at Long Lake in Naples, Maine. Nice boats. Most Sweet 16's , but some bigger ones too. Talk soon. Steve

Enthusiast
    Steve, it is a Donzi 18 foot Classic. Pulls nice. Small block Chevy. It's loud. The people around the lake don't share my enthusiasm for its sound.

Enthusiast
    yes very good friends went to school together. hes roast always good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by capevettes View Post
    Thanks Chris. Glad you could make it. Great time. That roast pig was delicious. Here is a drone pic from yesterday.
    drone overhead with all vipers.jpg
    Great pic! More hog for breakfast this morning? That food was fantastic.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Great pic! More hog for breakfast this morning? That food was fantastic.
    Pig and eggs this morning. Delicious. Your Gen 2 ACR looks great in front of the rest.

That sounds tasty! And I agree my car does look good in front