Thread: Lp640 List

Lp640 List

Absolutely love it. It has the classiest and most elegant interior I've ever seen on a bull before. Slightly concerned about a failed emissions test that shows up in car fax during an inspection few years back. It subsequently passed & I'm guessing its because it wasn't driven. I can get a two year CPO for about 10k and I think the mileage & vehicle history are strong. Four new tires, 90% remaining on brakes and e gear snap shot shows 70% clutch life remaining.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzgX3KcBBs

So damn tempted

Go for it. It's way different than the gallardo though. Did you ever drive one?

I sat in one very similar to this actually. Only it was a 2010 MY and a roadster; but I didn't drive it no. I've read spec wise that its 6 inches wider and 10 inches longer than the G and sitting in it I could tell. Very large vehicle and lots of blind spots. I just don't want to address a CEL once per week is all. The sellers say to keep her plugged in so the battery stays hot and it won't be a problem. I apparently learned this the hard way on my Maserati as its currently in the shop getting a pig tail & tender install.

There's more interest these days in the Aventador than the Murcielago though I happen to like this vehicle better than some A cars I've seen ESP with regard to the character of the interior and with regards to a more aggressive exhaust note in the lp640

How many miles on the odometer ?

9k. The big issue is the clutch service is an engine out service and costs tens of thousands but I had the reading done, it's called an e gear snapshot and its strong with only 30% wear. Nice guys to deal with, both the salesman and the GM have been patient with me and have answered many questions that I've asked

I bought my gallardo from them. Great group

Oops I just realized I posted a vid of the wrong car LOL

Attached are pics of the interior I loved:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think this is correct: http://iphone.lamborghinidallas.com/...f64043_p_2Ehtm

Jon: what company did they use to deliver your G?

odd combo for a lambo... looks very good though

Enthusiast
    Wait for the new one

That's my thought too; six years newer, only 40k more and three year warranty with option of upping it to five years instead of two; but I'm soo impatient! Lol

Enthusiast
    A friend of mine just took delivery of a LP 720 Aventador Roadster, and there are only 100 Worldwide. He had his new 48 MTI Cat painted like the LP 720 and the boat's interior is designed to match the interior of his new lambo.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-roadster.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...wait-here.html
    Last edited by MI Viper; 03-02-2014 at 06:08 AM.

That's awesome; I could never justify 1/2 mill on one car though; I attended the unveiling of the Huracan a couple weeks ago which started my itch; the model is the successor to my first bull and is half the price of an A roadster so I'm just going to be patient

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy Limits View Post
    That's awesome; I could never justify 1/2 mill on one car though; I attended the unveiling of the Huracan a couple weeks ago which started my itch; the model is the successor to my first bull and is half the price of an A roadster so I'm just going to be patient
    PL,
    Yeah my friend has stupid money, very successful guy who built his business from the ground up 15? years ago.

www.oilcanman.com

Hence his handle on OSO "Lubejobs42"
    MI V.

Does he want to adopt me ? Ha

Yeah, Gino has a retarded fleet

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSav View Post
    Yeah, Gino has a retarded fleet
    Jon,
    Yes he does, but his "stoires" are even more crazy!!!! Some of the crap that happens to that guy is just too funny....
    MI V.

Quote Originally Posted by Policy Limits View Post
    That's my thought too; six years newer, only 40k more and three year warranty with option of upping it to five years instead of two; but I'm soo impatient! Lol
    Booboo, you are hyper and jacked up on this car. Remember, You will be driving an "old" car because it is the last generation. It looks old/dated to me compared to the Aventador. Look for a used Aventador. Sell your Maserati to add funds for the Aventador.

Only 274 murci's made this MY though & more raw. Trust me after the way my Maserati battery just died overnight I'm tempted to trade it lol