Looking for Body Shop in Ohio or surrounding states

I have a 98 / RT10 that needs some paint work, bubble in door, rocker panel scratched, etc..

Any recommendations on experienced Viper body shops in Ohio/Indiana/Pa or Michigan. I only want to take my baby to someone that has done work on vipers.

thanks in advance

John

Enthusiast
    I'm sure there are many good shops within the local's you mentioned. For one of the best I would recommend Prefix which painted the GEN V Vipers in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Scot@Prefix will probably chime in here at some point. Go to Venzano's for interior work, also in Michigan. Both are sponsors here.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjp View Post
    I have a 98 / RT10 that needs some paint work, bubble in door, rocker panel scratched, etc..

Any recommendations on experienced Viper body shops in Ohio/Indiana/Pa or Michigan. I only want to take my baby to someone that has done work on vipers.

thanks in advance

John
    Where in OH are you located?

I am located about 30 miles south of Cleveland

Awesome - the Prefix Website looks very interesting with a Viper in the paint boot, under services - paint thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by beamjp View Post
    I am located about 30 miles south of Cleveland
    Message sent

Enthusiast
    There is only one in the world I would recommend... PM Sent. Remember you get what you pay for.