Enthusiast

Cars and Coffee tomorrow

My dad is in town for the weekend and the NASCAR race on Sunday. So to warm up our auto infused weekend I'm going to take him out in the Viper to the Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale tomorrow morning. If anybody else wants to come let me know, or just meet us there. Would be cool to see more than one Viper out there tomorrow. Here's a website with some more information:

http://www.arizonaautoscene.com/even...t-2-2014-03-01

Enthusiast
    I would go but am currently in Albuquerque for the fiery foods festival. Hottest hot sauces on the planet, great BBQ sauces and mustards, all kinds of good stuff with good friends. Sorry to leave you stuck with all the old guys. Promise them you will have some worthers original and that will probably get them to show up. That, and black licorice. Old people love that stuff. Have fun at C&C. Usually some cool stuff out there and I have met some really cool "car guys" out there that are totally lacking in any Scottsdale type attitude and are just into good cars like the guys in our club. It's a good time. I hope your dad has a nice visit.

Enthusiast
    LF, So glad to hear you are going to share a weekend of cars with your dad. That will be more important to both of you than you know right now. One day you will find out my young friend. I would enjoy going but there are two problems; One: in my old age I don't get up that early to be there by 7:00 am. I would have to get up at 5:00 am to leave by 6 to get there by 7! Two: It's supoosed to be raining and I don't intentionally take the snake out in rain. Have fun and take an umbrella. See you at Bill Luke Bass Days on 3/15.

Enthusiast
    VB, Now I know why your beard is red. Dipping it to much in the hot sauce! Enjoy your festival. By the way Worthers are great. They keep one from drooling. And licorice, red or black is easy on the gums after we take out our teeth! Drive safely back to Tucson.

Enthusiast
    Well we got a little wet on Saturday. But it stopped for the while we were there. Actually had a few people show up. Bunch of guys with modern Beemers and Mercs, a group of Mustangs, a couple of Porsches and Miatas and a PAIR of new C7 corvettes along with a smattering of other random cars. It was a good morning, including the coffee and pastries from the Coffee Bean.

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the update. What time did you get there? How long did you stay?

Enthusiast
    Got there about 7:30......left after maybe an hour to 90 minutes....