Enthusiast

Join MCVO at the 2019 Woodward Dream Cruise

2019 Woodward Dream Cruise
    Motor City Viper Owners is proud to sponsor our
    Annual Saturday Dream Cruise Event August 17th
    Come join us anytime from 9am to 9pm

Arrangements have been made for reserved parking at the Woodward Dream Cruise. The location is 38500 Woodward Ave. north of Big Beaver/Quarton on the East side of Woodward.

This parking and event are for Vipers only! We are opening up registration for non-club members and other Viper regions.

There will be restroom facilities available and bottled water will be provided by the club.

We are also pleased to welcome back Grillz On Wheelz, if you'd like to purchase food. They are one of the featured food trucks at the new pedestrian plaza in Downtown Detroit.

The cost is $20 per Viper (does not include food truck).

There is space available in the back of the lot for daily drivers but parking is very limited this year.

Click this link to print your Parking Pass for entry and to view the event flier for complete details and maps!
    http://www.mcvo.net/wp-content/uploa...uise-Flyer.pdf

There is also a mail-in registration, included in the flyer, for those that prefer sending a check.

There will be access in and out of the parking lot for those who would like to cruise and return to the lot. Bring your chairs and tents so you can sit along Woodward and watch all the action.

Click on the link below for payment with PayPal.
    http://www.mcvo.net/2019-woodward-dr...t-17th-signup/

Sam and Angelika Milana are the event coordinators. Contact Sam at sfm79@hotmail.com or 586-243-1174

Enthusiast
    See you ,Angelica and the other members there Sam !!!
    Thanks for Hosting a awesome event !!!

Enthusiast
    The Western Reserve has a large group of people driving in for the Dream Cruise. I believe they also have a block of rooms reserved in Troy MI. If someone was afraid to come alone, maybe you could tag along with them.

Enthusiast
    I plan to attend with the Western Reserve folks. Order in some nice weather, would y'all??

Enthusiast
    For anyone that has never been, or if you're like me and dont care for car shows. MCVO have a prime spot, park your Viper securely (with aprox 70 other Vipers) and sit in the shade on Woodward AVE, let the cars come to you.

Thursday night is the Annual WOODWARD BBQ at my place, this gives ownerssss a chance to cruise in early and be ready for our convoy up North Friday morning. I'm west of Toledo about 30 mins, easily accessible from the 80/90 turnpike. About 40 mins from 23/475 Ohio. If your in the area or traveling through, STOP out!! PM me I'll get you some directions...
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 07-09-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Enthusiast
    Registered and paid!!!

P.S., the link to the Parking Pass is broken.

Enthusiast
    Featured by Autoweek, but very underwhelming. They must have showed up at nine o'clock in the morning to take these photos.

https://autoweek.com/article/woodwar...d-dream-cruise

I believe I heard Sam say the final count was 83 Vipers in the Pit on Saturday the 17th. I really didn't take any photos. Who else has some?? POST EM

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    Featured by Autoweek, but very underwhelming. They must have showed up at nine o'clock in the morning to take these photos.

https://autoweek.com/article/woodwar...d-dream-cruise

I believe I heard Sam say the final count was 83 Vipers in the Pit on Saturday the 17th. I really didn't take any photos. Who else has some?? POST EM
    Quite a few posts on Facebook with pictures.