Enthusiast

*Pics* Frozen Knuckle 2014 and some NEWS!

Hey guys, haven't made a solid post in a while but I've been planning out 2014, hopefully for the best. I'm looking to really get ahead this year. My car is nearly paid off and I'd like to finally get myself a new job in my career field.

Anyway, before I go into what Frozen Knuckle is, I wanted to share a bit of news with you all. I recently took a trip back to college to visit and say hi and since I'm so well loved there (Seriously, I haven't been there in 6 years, they still use my work as examples) I was able to use the old lab when I took classes. Turns out film is officially done with, they gutted the dark room and replaced it with Mac's. However, they did get some nice and fancy industrial printers to do poster work on. So I printed up two 30 x 40 inch posters of this...

I took that shot of the GTS-R at VOI 12 and spent between 4-6 hours editing that one photo. I originally was going to print just one but then my photo lab director Joe (who's also a car nut) said, 'Why not make two? One for yourself and one for the team.' Damn, what an awesome idea! So I packed one up and shipped it off to Riley Tech. Well, they got it Tuesday and Bill plans to frame and hang it in the front office.

Back to the reason I started this thread, this weekend was the Frozen Knuckle Hooters Meet and Greet. 44 cars, Chargers, Challengers, 300's, and Magnums came out and we raised a bunch of money for charity. First time this year I've been able to see what I can do and I think I'm ready for NYIAS in April, for sure. Sorry, no chicks. (I prefer the girls at the Tilted Kilt more, but it's ok I'm sure when I go to Ohio I'll take some.)

--RS

Magnum row: Myself, my friend's Stell (stock 05' R/T), Juan (449 cu. in 7.1L Hemi 06' R/T, runs mid-high 10's), and Tom (stock 05' R/T)

Enthusiast
    That shot of the GTS-R is incredible. When I first read "Frozen Knuckle" I was thinking of a failed suspension part! The shots where you have the cars in focus and the blurry background are pretty cool. Really draws the eye to the cars. Thank you for sharing these pics!

Enthusiast
    Great Pictures!

Enthusiast
    Thanks for posting my new desktop Excellent work

Enthusiast
    Great pictures, i Love the Way the Colors Shine and atract your eye!!, those are quality pics!!!

Schen, you do any video? I just picked up a Freefly Movi M10 rig.