Enthusiast

Builder recommendation near Sevierville

We plan on retiring near Sevierville in the next 2 to 3 years and I have started the process of looking for property. What I would like are recommendations for an honest, fair, and reasonable builder. I am a Real Estate Broker in NC but none of what I've experienced is close to the market experience there. Also, I'm on the coast so the whole concept of a basement is foreign to me. I don't understand the costs associated when pricing a home with and without a basement. I've already seen the basement Sq Footage doesn't appear to count in the appraised sq footage. I've also been told that the builders are charging outrageous fees per Sq Ft right now because of the need to rebuild so many burnt homes. Any suggestions, ideas and recommendations based on your own experiences are welcome. As I said, I am up on the home building process and experience having built 2 homes here on the coast. I just need to know what the differences are. Thanks.

PS, this is Viper related because the Viper will be housed in the 4 car garage. lol
    Last edited by dodgefever; 02-07-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Enthusiast
    Is this Tom?
    On FB, check our friends for Jeff Ayers. Start there.

Enthusiast
    Yes it is! Thanks, I'll check.