Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

New Board Announcement and Upcoming events

Recently all current members were sent a notice that the board was holding elections for the officers positions. I am pleased to announce the new board for the VOA South Florida Chapter. Officially known as Viper Club of South Florida LLC.

Wesley Angelotti President (thegeneral78@hotmail.com)
    Ed Laurion Vice President
    Dave Ivler Treasurer
    Brad Golub & Russ Oasis Secretary

First order of business, I would like to thank the previous board members for their time. I know this new board is excited to get everyone together at various events and start making some new memories. So lets get right to it, here is what we have planned thus far. We know no one can make everything but it is this boards hope that we provide a number of different types of events to full the needs of all our members. Even if it is a track/AutoX type event and you are more of car show guy, there is nothing wrong coming out to the track and support your fellow Viper brothers/sisters. Same goes for track guys showing up to a nice car show every now and then. As you know this is supposed to be fun and the drama can be left at home. This board has all stepped up to donate their time/energy to plan such events and do our best for our membership. Please remember we have families and other commitments in life as well so be respectful of our availability. Okay so enough of that, here is the fun stuff that is coming up:

12/01/18 Toy Rally, This was announced weeks ago, hope you signed up, I believe there is a waiting list right now. www.toyrally.com

12/15/18 VIPER Holiday Party at our new Treasurers house, an email already went out, please PAYPAL Dave ASAP!! (v1perman@aol.com) your $20 per person to RSVP. Always a great event, some goodies, and don't forget your appetite!!

01/13/19 Super Car Week an annual car show that is in one of the most beautiful settings of South Florida. The Vipers are being featured this year!!!! Look for our Viper Pit tent. This is the year to come to this show if you are on the fence!!!

Feb Working on a reschedule for the TOP GOLF event. Exact date to be determined.

03/08-03/10 Amelia Island Concourse Weekend. 3/8 Tracking at Road Atlanta (NON VOA CLUB EVENT), 3/9 Cars & Coffee at the Ritz Golf course and something special for those who attend, 3/10 The Amelia Island Concourse.

Future Event for this time next year is a possible Tail of the Dragon visit in early November.

THE BEST EVENT FOR ANY VIPER OWNER IS NVE4, coming to our backyard. So many Vipers in one place it makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck

As always we value input from any member about a possible future event don't hesitate to reach out to one of us. Historically these forum pages have not been very popular among our members but since it is the official home of the VOA I will still post here from time to time to give updates. Recently, we have had great communication from our members through our Face Book and Instagram pages (ViperOwnersofSoFlo). I strongly encourage you to follow them to stay the most up to date. We realize there is no one form of communication that works for everyone, so we will still send official club events and business through your listed email address. Don't forget its that time of year to renew your memberships, the national club has already sent out reminders that make it fairly quick to renew. With all that is coming up and one of if not the nicest car mags included, what are you waiting for?

I look forward to my new role and hope as only the 3rd president for our chapter I will serve the position well.

Regards,
    WES
    Last edited by City; 11-28-2018 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Fixed title

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Congrats to Wes, Ed, Dave, Brad and Russ! Sounds like ya'll are on a roll so keep it up and drive those cars for everyone like Brian who can't!

I look forward to working with ya'll and definitely will be leaning on ya for help with NVE4 plans!

This is great news, congrats to all the new and recent board members. I've tried to rejoin the club on several occasions but haven't had any luck attempting to do so online. Tomorrow I'll just call the administrator for assistance.

Best regards,
    Doug