Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

Heading to Road Atlanta in March 2019

I posted a note in the Track forum, but I know not everyone in the area may look at that. If you want to join us in March 9th at Road Atlanta take a look.

Enthusiast
    If you have already reached out to the Road Atlanta folks and registered, who did you speak with? I'm interesed in getting our GA members to do it.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

The promoter that is running the event on the 3/08/18 is www.justtrackit.net according to him they will be opening up registrations for that event in a few weeks. If anyone wants to come out just to watch or run with some track rats all are welcome. He also mentioned that there is another group running Saturday/Sunday too. I can't make those, have to get back to Jacksonville, for the Amelia Island Concourse Saturday is a Special Viper Pit Cars & Coffee and then the BIG show on Sunday.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Szeszko02GTSGA View Post
    If you have already reached out to the Road Atlanta folks and registered, who did you speak with? I'm interesed in getting our GA members to do it.
    Just an update: The registration for this track event in March has opened on www.justtrackit.net. Me and another guy have already registered. Hope to see a few other snakes out on this historic course.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWessss View Post
    I posted a note in the Track forum, but I know not everyone in the area may look at that. If you want to join us in March 9th at Road Atlanta take a look.
    March 8th is the justtrackit event and I'm working with Sean O'Grady at Zen Racing to have them be onsite to provide services and safety checks. Cost to viper club is $100 per car which is a really great deal. If your interested Sean's information is listed below.

Note from Sean;

We also strongly recommend a pre-track service here at Zen to include: changing fluids, filters, bolt tension, inspecting belts and chains, brake rotors, brake pads, brake lines, etc...This service varies in cost due to some cars needing more than others, but is strongly recommended to provide a safe track experience for not only the drivers, but the cars as well. Again, we are doing a reduction in our labor rate on all services for club members.

Sean J. O'Grady Director Of Sales & Marketing
    Zen Racing
    3620 Burnette Park Drive, Suite D
    Suwanee, GA 30024
    Cell (404)-375-3583
    Office (770)-904-2868