Cheap wheels and headers

Edit all sold
    Last edited by ACRucrazy; 03-20-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Those are some great prices!

Yea, buddy is in the middle of another build and has like $10k on order before the engine swap, so he wants to move them. Tried getting my other other friend to buy the wheels for his white mamba but he wants black Gen IV sidewinders. I paid more than that for my wheels!

Enthusiast
    they should move quickly.

will pass it on.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    those headers are beautiful, glws!

Enthusiast
    Top notch seller and great prices. There should be no reservations or concerns if anyone is interested in these.

Thanks for the great deal.

Wheels have been sold. Headers still avail.
    My friend is glad to move these, he is looking forward to his next project. I am hoping to get some wrench time on it.

Shipping will now be included with the headers.

I have been asked if the headers will bolt up to a Gen III. I am not sure on that does anyone know? I believe they bolt up, but the port shape is a bit different?

No, since the heads are significantly different you can't bolt Gen IV headers to a Gen III.

Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    I have been asked if the headers will bolt up to a Gen III. I am not sure on that does anyone know? I believe they bolt up, but the port shape is a bit different?

Thanks ya, I just spoke with Toddy @ BBG about it. He said they were different. He thinks he has a set of Gen III primaries at his shop that would work with these, might be able to work something out if someone with a Gen III is interested.

Just got off the phone with my buddy, dropped the price again, still free shipping.

Another price drop. Someone is going to get a smoking price on these. If I didn't have a set on order already Id just put em on my car and spend the savings on an intake manifold.

Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    Another price drop. Someone is going to get a smoking price on these. If I didn't have a set on order already Id just put em on my car and spend the savings on an intake manifold.
    I think it's gotten to the point where we are supposed to give stuff away..lol I have two sets a wheels in the classifieds and was offered some really low figures. I paid $2800 for my ACRX headers and another $400 to have coated black. This is really a super deal.

Enthusiast
    How hard is the installation on these guys?

Remove sills, and then unbolt and install new? Any tricks to putting these in?

Ive been trying to find a "how to" for the Gen 4 installation with no luck.
    Last edited by Getnlwr; 03-05-2014 at 04:54 PM.

You'll likely have to jack up one or both sides of the engine to get them in. Other than that, piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Victxv10 View Post
    I think it's gotten to the point where we are supposed to give stuff away..lol I have two sets a wheels in the classifieds and was offered some really low figures. I paid $2800 for my ACRX headers and another $400 to have coated black. This is really a super deal.
    Yep, thanks! Super deal. Wish I could use them, would save me a lot of money!

Edit: Sold!
    Last edited by ACRucrazy; 03-20-2014 at 04:42 PM.