Mid October meet up anyone

Putting this out early. Open to ideas. I'm thinking a Friday night test and tune at OSW would be fun.

Maybe a sunrise to sun set run coast to coast starting in Cocoa and ending in Clearwater?

Enthusiast
    I’d be interested. I can try to round up some more Tampa guys.

Enthusiast
    InterestED ALSO

Enthusiast
    I might be up for that too. Maybe it will be done raining by then?? . If I'd known how much it rained down here I would have left my Viper and bikes in Iowa a few more months.

Enthusiast
    I might be able to make it depending on the date and my Oct schedule.
    Oct is usually great weather here. Well, less rain, but cool track.
    Troy

Enthusiast
    If you make it late October I can make it, moving back to Orlando then...

If Late October what about meeting at the wanna go fast 1/2mi event. I’ve already planned on going to that and running my bucket there.

https://wannagofast.com/product/florida-2018-driver/
    Last edited by Whiskey; 07-14-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Enthusiast
    Sounds good. JD

I'd definitely be interested in the sunrise to sunset cruise or another type of mini gathering at either the half mile event or both or anything in between! We may be able to get some other folks out of Alabama and Georgia to attend as well depending on the agenda. Just keep us posted of the consensus of everyone and we'll try to see who all else we can get to come. My wife and I have just recently moved to Santa Rosa Beach and have friends with second homes there as well that I think would be interested in an event as well as others from our area. Thanks for getting this out and let me know if I can help with any details. Thanks Mark

For the coast to coast cruise you have lots of options. I’ll give time for Avoiding freeways then for taking the fastest route. Either way....it’s lots of seat time.

Cocoa Beach to Clearwater 4hr 30min OR 2hr 40min. There is alway a way to split the difference just avoiding tolls and it’ll take about 3hr 15min.