Autoform Gen 3 4 front splitter

I have a new autoform front splitter in carbon that I recently bought and installed. However since my car is lowered on motons and lives on a lift, I can no longer get off or on it so I am going to let it go at a reasonable price to anyone who will pick it up. In fact I’ll even install it for you on the lift. Again it’s carbon with anodized black brackets etc. it is near perfect condition other than a bump on the leading edge of it from trying to get on my lift. I can send pics. Originally 1500. I’ll take 800 and will install.

Willing to ship? Pics of "bump"?

I’ll take some pics later as I will be removing it today. I’ll consider shipping so long as you pay for it.

Where are you located? I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba003 View Post
    I have a new autoform front splitter in carbon that I recently bought and installed. However since my car is lowered on motons and lives on a lift, I can no longer get off or on it so I am going to let it go at a reasonable price to anyone who will pick it up. In fact I’ll even install it for you on the lift. Again it’s carbon with anodized black brackets etc. it is near perfect condition other than a bump on the leading edge of it from trying to get on my lift. I can send pics. Originally 1500. I’ll take 800 and will install.
    I sent you a pm yesterday, let me know if you got it. I'll buy it.

Thanks