Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    Ignition cut is not a problem, but for the auto-blip I ended up adding a BMW throttle drive motor to my Wilson Dominator throttle body. I did see a couple of stand-alone auto-blip systems that use a separate, programmable solenoid on the mechanical linkage to activate a throttle blip. The ignition cut is essential to enable WOT, no-lift shifts with a sequential, but as far as I am concerned the auto-blip for down-shifts is a nice-to-have. Heel-toe works and you are off the throttle, so speed of the downshift doesn't really affect lap times like the up-shift does.
    PM'd.

Enthusiast
    Update. Making final suspension adjustments. JRI shocks, AP brakes, Detroit Speed multi-link rear suspension. Soft spring, big bar, lots of caster with front suspension on bump stops at full compression. I suspect there will be a lot of adjusting to do on track!

Susp 15.jpg

Susp 5.jpg

Susp 14.jpg

Susp 16.jpg

Susp 11.jpg

Enthusiast
    Glad to see it coming along Pappy! What's left after suspension???

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Glad to see it coming along Pappy! What's left after suspension???
    Electrical

Enthusiast
    A small update. Plumbing the Tilton 900 series pedals/78-series masters was a lot of fun since the MCs pivot in front bearings and the plumbing in and out has to be flexible to accommodate the movement. Brown and Miller (BMRS) helped me with that and provided all of the other hoses and hard lines for the engine - water, power steering, dry sump, coolers (oil, trans, differential, and power steering). Plumbing is complete. I am currently building a new CF front undertray with diffuser tunnels to direct air toward the diffuser side pods. I am using one of TKO Motorsports Gen V front extended splitters and support cables so it can be easily swapped out if damaged. I am also using their Viper rear diffuser strake extensions - I like the way they work on the ACR and are replaceable. Running out of excuses to not fire this thing up and get to the track for test & tune. That said, I am still a one-man-band, and I don't move very fast. LOL

Brake cylinders 2.jpg

Brake cylinders 1.jpg

Enthusiast
    such a sanitary and impressive build!

Enthusiast
    Great update Pappy! Let's get this to Atessa soon along with my turbo car!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123