Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Well, I don't know.... I'm not driving my car as much as I want due to some weird chemo side effects, but the price that I'd let it go would probably be high. Aside from just about every option that I could get, the car has full SunTek ultimate wrap, ceramic coat on top of the SunTek, and it's a super low mileage car. I'm about to buy a 23 acre chunk of nice land in Silicon Valley, so I might need money, but between what it cost me to get the car, the taxes, registration, and the upgrades, I'm definitely not going to do a fire sale. That, and this car has sentimental value - I spec'd it out while I was in a chemo chair and trying to give myself something to look forward to when I finally got my hair back and could stand up on my own. It is a super cool car - definitely one of a kind.Attachment 32666
    That car is beautiful!!!

The green is not Stryker Green but a color I came up with.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Linton View Post
    And its new center lock wheels with titanium center lock system
    Post pics when you get the new wheels on!

Enthusiast
    Martin; seems to me that selling your Stryker Purple would leave a large void in your life, so glad you're keeping it. As someone else mentioned, this ACR probably symbolizes your personal triumph. I personally know about chemo, radiation and neuropathy, but hopefully with time the affects you endure will ease off.

BTW, that's one VERY sharp looking ride for sure.

Also until I read your comments I wasn't sure how easily the Stryker Purple could be matched in the event of a mishap. I had my front end done in Expel at Woodhouse and I've tried to be pretty careful. So far so good...

Gorgeous Vipers everybody...

Robert Linton those rims look great...19's? What's the weight?

+1 on pics of your Viper after rims mounted..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Linton View Post
    And its new center lock wheels with titanium center lock system
    Robert, tell us more about the wheels and centerlock system. Brand, supplier, sizes, impressions, photos on car, etc.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolhead View Post
    Martin; seems to me that selling your Stryker Purple would leave a large void in your life, so glad you're keeping it. As someone else mentioned, this ACR probably symbolizes your personal triumph. I personally know about chemo, radiation and neuropathy, but hopefully with time the affects you endure will ease off.

BTW, that's one VERY sharp looking ride for sure.

Also until I read your comments I wasn't sure how easily the Stryker Purple could be matched in the event of a mishap. I had my front end done in Expel at Woodhouse and I've tried to be pretty careful. So far so good...
    Looking at your sig, it seems like you built yourself quite a car as well (I'm especially liking the thought of the SRT hood). Show us some pics!!!

Martin, sorry to hear of your setback. I remember your posts when you had the car on order, and what it meant (and still means) to you. Glad to hear you are keeping it. Stay strong, my Viper friend!

Everyones ACR looks FANTASTIK!! Stryker Purple really is an amazing color!

Enthusiast
    Thanks Scott. here you go...
    Purple thunder.jpg31959870_10214523583098148_7813070184628879360_n.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_fl View Post
    Looking at your sig, it seems like you built yourself quite a car as well (I'm especially liking the thought of the SRT hood). Show us some pics!!!

Enthusiast
    Beautiful!!! I was caught in the order process when it shut down and then re-opened sometime around March/April 2017. When it re-opened, FCA announced that certain options were no longer available -- one of those being Stryker colors. That was a bit of a letdown because the colors are truly awesome and the added cost of admission guaranteed that very, very few would ever be made. Looking back on automobile nostalgia, special factory paint options that were genuinely fantastic to the eye (i.e. candy colors), required significant additional labor, and were taken in very small quantities, have been viewed very favorably by future buyers. So, it would appear that all of you folks with Stryker colors have some really nice keepers.

That car is awesome. It is the only color I would trade my Stryker Green for.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmasad View Post
    That car is awesome. It is the only color I would trade my Stryker Green for.
    While the Stryker Purple is a stellar color, not my first nor second choice, although the Purples in here are gorgeous. I would only trade my Stryker Orange for a Stryker Green

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_fl View Post
    Beautiful!!! I was caught in the order process when it shut down and then re-opened sometime around March/April 2017. When it re-opened, FCA announced that certain options were no longer available -- one of those being Stryker colors. That was a bit of a letdown because the colors are truly awesome and the added cost of admission guaranteed that very, very few would ever be made. Looking back on automobile nostalgia, special factory paint options that were genuinely fantastic to the eye (i.e. candy colors), required significant additional labor, and were taken in very small quantities, have been viewed very favorably by future buyers. So, it would appear that all of you folks with Stryker colors have some really nice keepers.
    I tend to agree. While the price of admission was a bit crazy in my opinion ($9k for a paint option), it'll be a really rare car down the line. I think I remember someone telling me that less than 5% of all Vipers produced had Stryker colors, and if someone wants one with any specific Stryker color, it's going to be super hard to find. I know from experience how frustrating it can be when you have one color that you just have to have, and there just aren't any of them out there. When my GTS Blue and Black Gen IV ACR went away, I wanted another one in the baddest way. I searched all over, and couldn't find one that I could get for a reasonable price or was in excellent shape - people just didn't want to part with them.

Well, I don't know.... I'm not driving my car as much as I want due to some weird chemo side effects, but the price that I'd let it go would probably be high. Aside from just about every option that I could get, the car has full SunTek ultimate wrap, ceramic coat on top of the SunTek, and it's a super low mileage car. I'm about to buy a 23 acre chunk of nice land in Silicon Valley, so I might need money, but between what it cost me to get the car, the taxes, registration, and the upgrades, I'm definitely not going to do a fire sale. That, and this car has sentimental value - I spec'd it out while I was in a chemo chair and trying to give myself something to look forward to when I finally got my hair back and could stand up on my own. It is a super cool car - definitely one of a kind.Attachment 32666
    Martin,

Sorry to hear about the chemo, but I hope you get through it quickly and back to enjoying your car again in good health! If you don’t need to sell it I’d say keep it.

I would prefer a car without the red stripe (even though it’s rare). Although it looks good with the red I like a darker look on the purple cars.

I think my favorite is just the thin black stripe on the driver’s side, but I know I can’t be too picky as these are rare cars anyway.

-Chris-

Enthusiast
    I tend to agree. While the price of admission was a bit crazy in my opinion ($9k for a paint option), it'll be a really rare car down the line. I think I remember someone telling me that less than 5% of all Vipers produced had Stryker colors, and if someone wants one with any specific Stryker color, it's going to be super hard to find. I know from experience how frustrating it can be when you have one color that you just have to have, and there just aren't any of them out there. When my GTS Blue and Black Gen IV ACR went away, I wanted another one in the baddest way. I searched all over, and couldn't find one that I could get for a reasonable price or was in excellent shape - people just didn't want to part with them.
    I was just thinking about you as I remembered your posts and goals. That positive mindset is so rare but inspirational when you see it happen. Really glad you may keep the viper.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator02 View Post
    I was just thinking about you as I remembered your posts and goals. That positive mindset is so rare but inspirational when you see it happen. Really glad you may keep the viper.
    The car definitely was a fun thing to be configuring while I was stuck in that chair five days a week - it gave me something to do. I'm glad I got into the dealership in time to order it before the orders closed - I literally went straight from the chemo chair one day to the dealership, and orders closed just a few days later. I was so wiped out that I just about passed out while getting the order done, but I'm glad I got it done before the order desk started cancelling orders That said, chemo wasn't really all that bad (but I wouldn't want to do it again by any stretch). If anyone is faced with the choice of doing it or not doing it, I'd highly recommend listening to the doctor and going with the odds. Forget about the definite and potential side effects and just motor through it and take all the meds they give you to deal with nausea and pain (and get tons of sleep, don't drink alcohol, don't take Tylenol, drink lots of water, try and get exercise, etc.). Anyhow, didn't mean to hijack this thread....

Nice car. Post some more pics of that beauty

Enthusiast
    889 miles, fully built motor/PPG trans, $219k

http://www.viperexchange.com/vehicle...tx-id-24396321

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Murpowa View Post
    889 miles, fully built motor/PPG trans, $219k

http://www.viperexchange.com/vehicle...tx-id-24396321
    Nice! That looks like a great track car for someone that wants to terrorize just about anything else on a road course.

Bump. Any Stryker purple ACR owners interested in selling? Message me

Just got rid of most of my fleet and am back in the market.

There’s one on eBay right now...not that it’s priced reasonably. a similar one that was wrecked went for 45k about 2 years ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Dodge-...sAAOSwwFNb9eGl

7E657D5C-EDCE-4BB4-B148-AFAEEB57AC80.jpgF629B26F-3BCA-41B1-8D7F-AD5E95A48014.jpg

CBD oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiast
    surprised the goon squad hasn't bought that one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast