Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
    Its the norm, lots of us have received those PM's
    I would send them a flip-off emoji and tell them to bring it on.

What a joke of a company.

This has been Will's modus operandi for many years. As has been repeated, not sure how this piece of shit still scams people. You'd think everybody in the Viper community would know about him by now.
    S.

Enthusiast
    I admit I knew nothing about any of this. If I did, then I probably wouldn't have ordered some of the parts I did. I would have gone elsewhere.
    Although that being said, my parts showed up within a few weeks with zero issues. Nothing big though. Just plug wires and lifters.

I've bought several times from RSI, all without any issues. I hope the OP and RSI fixed the problem
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

I trailered a rolling frame home since they hacked my harness up, stole my engine, engine management, etc etc.

They also stole around $30,000.

Oh and Will is a pos thief.

Enthusiast
    I'm gonna dog pile: I bought a car that has that $30k 510 stroker kit on it done by RSI. The build has less than 20k miles on it between me and the PO. I just lost a head gasket on the passenger side and have 0 time to tear down right now. Gonna miss several track days before I find time...

I did take the valve covers off and check torque values. I rotated 3x studs in that head at 94lbs...

NOICE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12