Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enthusiast
    Some shots from Red Rock
    IMG_1820.jpg
    I tried to capture the reflection of the mountains in my hood. Not particularly successful.
    IMG_1826.jpg
    The top of the 13 mile Red Rock Loop. All the cars in the shot are moving every so slightly because we weren't allowed to stop. I can say for certain that the light breeze was definitely moving my car around.
    IMG_1836.jpg
    This was a tiny part of a Viper Train that stretched for about 5 miles! Mindblowing.

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
    Awesome pics , and I'm sure it was epic in a Roadster !

Enthusiast
    IMG_1891.jpg
    More shots from Casa de Shenandoah
    IMG_1894.jpg
    There are two Purple Gen V Vipers in this shot. Both convertibles. I asked the owner of one if he was upset seeing another car just like his. Turns out that they're friends, from the same region. I'll bet that everywhere they go, Opticians see an increase in business from so many people thinking they suddenly developed double vision.
    IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    I think this was Wing Wednesday.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Awesome pics , and I'm sure it was epic in a Roadster !
    Definitely would have been even better. i don't own a 'vert but my wife and I have ridden this loop many times on our bicycles. It doesn't seem to get any less spectacular no matter how many times you see it.

BTW I tried to upload more pics but I must have reached my daily limit. Either that or I've already been banned for overposting, which is likely a sensible decision. I'll try again in a day or so.

Enthusiast
    Man that Hoover Dam pic is incredible

Enthusiast
    Thanks everyone for taking time to upload the pics to the forum for those of us who don't do Facebook. You guys took some great shots and since I wasn't able to attend I really appreciate getting to see some cool shots of the cars and the scenery!

Thanks!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Two Oh View Post
    More shots from the week.

Attachment 32627
    I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but even though all of our cars are unique, this one seemed to stand out, just a bit. It looked slightly different from the other Vipers. Seeing this ride just made my day!

TA, this is Bob Woodhouse's car, the founder and x-owner of Woodhouse Dodge. He stopped by to check out my CC and talk about racing at the road course on Friday. What a really nice man!! He told me this was his latest project. For those who weren't aware of Bob's racing, here's a picture of his CC. He told me he still has it.

scca-pwc-road-america-2004-bob-woodhouse-13-dodge-viper-comp-coupe.jpg

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Oh, and then there's Ed Bowser (pres of midsounth VOA region) and Paige's wedding. Took place on Wayne Newton's property. We pulled some strings and helped them get hitched in a dream location for them in the afternoon when the club rented the estate (and that's Wayne's jet in the back ground - we were able to tour it too)

20180503_143756_resized.jpg

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    TA, this is Bob Woodhouse's car, the founder and x-owner of Woodhouse Dodge. He stopped by to check out my CC and talk about racing at the road course on Friday. What a really nice man!! He told me this was his latest project. For those who weren't aware of Bob's racing, here's a picture of his CC. He told me he still has it.
    Thanks for letting me know. Now I really wish I had met him. And that CompCoupe is incredible!

Enthusiast
    Thanks for posting all those pics TA Two Oh!! They're incredible! I like the one with the mountains on the hood. You could go out to the west a bit and try again lol
    Wish I coulda been there...

Enthusiast
    You're welcome. If you're in (your) town on June 17 I'll take you for a ride on the track.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Two Oh View Post
    You're welcome. If you're in (your) town on June 17 I'll take you for a ride on the track.
    PM'd you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12