Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enthusiast
    Awesome. Thanks guys. I’ll clear my calendar

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Quote Originally Posted by XSnake View Post
    Whoever is working with the track please make sure you are asking for the modified road course. Thats the one the group will want.
    http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.co...k-Rentals.aspx
    Thanks for the info Matt!

This event is going to be awesome. An idea of what locations your going to be at for certain dates? I saw the date range, but Key West is over 130 miles from homestead, probably 160 from Miami beach, and I have friends in the keys that I am trying to set up staying with but I don't want to tell them I am going to be in Key west on X days, if there is an event going on in Miami Beach where I will grab a hotel to stay with the group......

Quote Originally Posted by MAMBA FANGZZ View Post
    This event is going to be awesome. An idea of what locations your going to be at for certain dates? I saw the date range, but Key West is over 130 miles from homestead, probably 160 from Miami beach, and I have friends in the keys that I am trying to set up staying with but I don't want to tell them I am going to be in Key west on X days, if there is an event going on in Miami Beach where I will grab a hotel to stay with the group......

I stayed in Key West about 3 years ago on vacation.....I loved it. But besides the length of the drive from the Homestead area, it really is a one way in, one way out two lane highway so at certain times traffic can add a LOT of time to your travel. Just be aware of that if you're planning on staying down there during the event.

If I attend NVE I will schedule a separate mini vacation to stay in Key West three or so days.

Quote Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post
    I stayed in Key West about 3 years ago on vacation.....I loved it. But besides the length of the drive from the Homestead area, it really is a one way in, one way out two lane highway so at certain times traffic can add a LOT of time to your travel. Just be aware of that if you're planning on staying down there during the event.

If I attend NVE I will schedule a separate mini vacation to stay in Key West three or so days.
    I'm fully aware, I grew up in South Florida. That's why I was trying to figure out what days are where...

Enthusiast
    Officers just wrapped up there Pre NVE4 meeting in Fla. Give Beth a few day to tie up the loose ends.

Enthusiast
    I will definitely be there. Glad to hear it is close by.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Nice work Alex !!!
    Just a thought for NVE 5 , Nashville...
    A days drive for 80% of our members. And lots of great night life and driving roads !
    I agree 100%, and would one of the 1st ones to sign up and head down. The Gatlinburg event is amazing every year!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123