Where to find parts

I live in Ontario Canada and my Dodge dealer tells me they cannot get a PCV valve anymore.
    Does anyone know where I could buy one for 2006? I tried viper parts racks, eBay and rock auto. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I will check on Monday we might have some

Quote Originally Posted by Scot@Prefix View Post
    I will check on Monday we might have some

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FST View Post
    Thanks.
    Did you have any luck finding a PCV valve?

Thanks. Fred
    Last edited by FST; 04-23-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Were you able to find a PCV valve for a 2006 Viper? If not do you have any contacts that might be able to help? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    Check with anyone that installs turbos or superchargers. The PCV valve is replaced with one with a check valve if done correctly.

Were you able to find a PCV valve for a 2006 Viper? If not do you have any contacts that might be able to help? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Do you happen to have the part number? or a picture of it?
    Thanks

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot@Prefix View Post
    Do you happen to have the part number? or a picture of it?
    Thanks
    That was a nice way to say that there is no PCV valve, so clarification is needed for exactly what component is needed. FST, Here is a link to the parts list, if that helps clarify things. https://www.roeracing.com/downloads/

So I have switch dealers since they don’t know the difference between a PCV valve and a CCV system.

Thanks for the link. I found the same one when I was searching for the wrong part.

Thanks again.