It s almost time

Amy and I have been looking forward to this vacation for some time now. The ACR is getting picked up in 48 hours.. we are already for some miles on the new car. It got here so late last fall that she only has 160 miles on her. And worse yet it is still snowing in Erie, so it's debut drive of 2018 will be in sunny Las Vegas!! See u all soon. Doc

Enthusiast

Headed out west!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

V1P3R
    Not a bad way to put the "first" miles on it!

Web Site Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Dr V View Post
    Amy and I have been looking forward to this vacation for some time now. The ACR is getting picked up in 48 hours.. we are already for some miles on the new car. It got here so late last fall that she only has 160 miles on her. And worse yet it is still snowing in Erie, so it's debut drive of 2018 will be in sunny Las Vegas!! See u all soon. Doc
    Glad I wont be the only one trying to work through break in miles while at the event. Everyone will leave the light WOT and you and I will be granny shifting under 3000 rpm lol Mine is sitting at 51 miles and is riding my trailer all the way out. lol

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Boy View Post
    Glad I wont be the only one trying to work through break in miles while at the event. Everyone will leave the light WOT and you and I will be granny shifting under 3000 rpm lol Mine is sitting at 51 miles and is riding my trailer all the way out. lol

Robert
    Hey there Robert, long time no see. Definitely going to be a great event. I pushed on mine a little bit last year to make sure there were no problems. I changed the oil a month ago just to be safe and now it's ready. ..Eric

Web Site Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Dr V View Post
    Hey there Robert, long time no see. Definitely going to be a great event. I pushed on mine a little bit last year to make sure there were no problems. I changed the oil a month ago just to be safe and now it's ready. ..Eric
    Hey Eric,

Yeah, it has been a while. Miss my summer extended family.

Thats a good idea. I have about an hour on the car so far so it is too early for my first oil change. Literally one trip to fill fuel and thats about all thats on the car as I got it so late in the season.

Robert

Enthusiast
    Dr V, great looking ACR!!

Weather will be great in Vegas, maybe a little warm. I was there at the track yesterday in the upper 80's and the forecast for NVE 3 is high of 90 the whole event.

I hear you about Erie, I was in Detroit last week for worlk and it was freezing! See you and that ACR in Vegas!! mike

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Should be a welcome relief to all those who have dealt with the lingering winter!

The caravans and pre-trips are beginning this week as Vipers migrate to Vegas. Safe travels you guys!

Enthusiast
    Snow is pretty much all gone here, have not driven the 01 because of the late spring here, but everything seems good.
    Oil and filter changed, greased, tire pressures, hoses and belts appear good.
    2400 miles to Vegas! Leaving on Friday hoping for Tuesday arrival.
    Tried different ways but these pics remain upside down? Frustrating
    20180424_173039.jpg20180424_172929.jpg
    Last edited by kblake905; 04-25-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Enthusiast
    I thought I was going to have the least miles on a car at 435. Can't wait!

Enthusiast
    Snakes on a truck!

20180422_135604.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kblake905 View Post
    Snow is pretty much all gone here, have not driven the 01 because of the late spring here, but everything seems good.
    Oil and filter changed, greased, tire pressures, hoses and belts appear good.
    2400 miles to Vegas! Leaving on Friday hoping for Tuesday arrival.
    Tried different ways but these pics remain upside down? Frustrating
    20180424_173039.jpg20180424_172929.jpg
    Talk about hugging the road!!

Enthusiast
    Thanks Sam;
    Very frustrating posting these pics off my phone, I did some research after posting and apparently I was holding my phone the wrong way up?
    I beleive you inspected this car for me before I bought it in 2010?
    In Columbus, Ohio. It has been no problem since other than a temp sensor!