Presidents Message

I want to take this opportunity to welcome all our members in Ontario. As you probably know our forum on the VCO website will now direct you to use this forum. It will make things much easier going forward.

I also want to take this opportunity to welcome John Walch as a new board member of the VCO. His dedication to this club over the last few years has been a true testiment of his commitment to our members and club. It doesn't hurt that Carm holds his strings either. LOL

John has been very active with this new forum, so please take the opportunity to welcome him.

I also want to thank all that made it out last Saturday to our year end dinner. Those who attended got the first hand news on the VOA as well as being the first to hear the announcement of John Walch.

A great time was had by all as normal. Great laughs, conversations and of course some jabs as usual.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

John Malatesta

Enthusiast
    Welcome aboard John , you will definitely be an asset to the club and the Viper community !

Enthusiast
    Thanks John!!

I am honored to be on the Board of a great car club, and I'm humbled by your kind words now and on Sat night.

We had a fantastic time at a great restaurant with super people. It was nice to see everyone since our summer was a busy one and didn't get out to too many events.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Welcome aboard John , you will definitely be an asset to the club and the Viper community !
    Thanks Jay!! Again very kind words. Pretty soon I won't be able to get my head through a door!!!

Enthusiast
    Congratulations John!!

Enthusiast
    Congratulations Director John Wach for a very well deserved position on the board of our super fantastic Viper Club . (Do I have to call you Mr. Wach now
    Thank you Carm(en)(ela) for lending him to us and for all you do in helping to put together one of our very popular and exciting yearly events (Niagara cruise 'n picnic) .
    Without partner support, our directors would not be able to do the terrific job they always do.

Re: Saturday night. Indeed it was a lot of fun and as always, every successful event is all about the people who are there! The jabs were so much fun because we all have such a fun and easy going sense of humour . Looking forward to our events is exciting because of it. Being there is always full of laughter and good times!
    Thank you Pat Chapin for sending your pictures on disc for us to enjoy.

And now while our Vipers go into winter hibernation, our directors will be busy planning for the new 2014 Viper season ahead. I can't wait!

Enthusiast
    I was sorry to miss the dinner. It sounds like there are lots of exciting changes heading into 2013. I was at the closing day for the Calabogie Motorsports Park this past Sunday, amazing facility, maybe it could be a potential destination in 2014. Happy hibernating!
    Last edited by TwiceShy; 10-29-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Congrats John !

Its comforting knowing there are additions like you on the board that will only add to the already great line-up of directors that make this club a great place to call our own. Even if you all have the wrong color combo's, we still believe.

We are all awaiting the great things to come for the remainder of this year and the start of 2014 .

Web Site Committee

Damn. You miss the dinner due to previous commitments and you miss out on the good info!

Congrats John and thanks for donating your time to the club! I have full faith in you and your abilities.

P.S. Yes, I am showing you some respect. Don't think that means I will stop teasing you about the lack of a good car color.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Boy View Post
    Damn. You miss the dinner due to previous commitments and you miss out on the good info!

Congrats John and thanks for donating your time to the club! I have full faith in you and your abilities.

P.S. Yes, I am showing you some respect. Don't think that means I will stop teasing you about the lack of a good car color.
    THANKS Robert!!

Ya, you missed an excellent dinner. Hopefully we'll be able to get a few get togethers over the winter months in.