Great news! We are now officially done with the entire waiting list for NVE3! Just days before the cutoff and final commitment for food and vendors, we've literally gone through all the list of people wanting to go and have completed contacting them all! While there are always challenges with organizing these big events, I hope I don't jinx things by saying we've truly had some amazing things fall into place! Our limit was luckily exactly where we needed to be. Luckily, we had a good number of cancellations (those darn graduations, weddings, etc...), and also a good number of people on the waiting list who couldn't go for various reasons now.

So, we're just a few days away from locking in the list and beginning the credential printing. We're at 804 people right now and I plan to load in a few more as I know we'll still have some no-shows or cancels even in April. So I can fit another 8-12 people if they want to go. I don't want to start a tidal wave of requests, understand it'll be first come first serve, but we have some room to oversell and fit in just a few more people.

Please PM me or email me at alex.ristanovic@driveviper.com if you want to go (or if you have people that you would like to add to an existing registration).

Thanks everyone.