2017 oil change American simplicity

So, had the day off and decided to change oil in the 2017 at 250 miles. Hadn’t done a Viper oil change in many years and was glad to see it is still really easy . 13mm wrench, SRT white filter, and 11 quarts. I was done in no time. It should be this simple on any exotic. Good job, Dodge.

The only minor difficulty was getting that front splitter up on the lift. Good Father/ son project.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep.... it's quite easy indeed. Getting the car off the ground to access fluid drain plugs is the toughest part. I jack up the car and put it on jack stands to do brake/trans/diff/oil flushes.... I'm hoping to add a lift to the garage later this year to save even more time in the future.

Enthusiast
    yea viper oil changes like any other car

definately change out the diff fluid and transmission fluid to get rid of the break in stuff. The diff will be very nasty the first time you change it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    yea viper oil changes like any other car

definately change out the diff fluid and transmission fluid to get rid of the break in stuff. The diff will be very nasty the first time you change it.
    What do you replace it with? Go back to dodge or aftermarket for trans and diff fluids?