VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Cool Added TWO MORE Penthouse Raffles

Email Banner2.png

You heard right! We got a great response to our penthouse upgrade giveaway (oh do I love notifying winners!). We'll, we are going to do TWO more Penthouse Upgrades for NVE3 attendees!

All people registered for NVE3 will be included in this raffle. This is the most expensive hotel room in the Delano, and on the top floor!

You'll be living like a rock star! This can't be considered a hotel room, it's a house - it's almost 1700 sq ft!! These suites have massive rooms which include an insane master bedroom, dining room, full wet bar, massive living area, and two bathrooms! The living room features plush lounge seating in soft grey tones and a uniquely crafted gold tree-trunk coffee table perfectly situated for refreshing morning moments. The dining area is elegantly defined by a custom-designed wooden table elevated on antique golden legs lined in a rich velvet glaze creating an additional layer of Delano chic. A separate cocktail venue sits opposite the room, providing an arena for collective indulgence. Stunningly vibrant lighting fixtures comprised of bronze filled rings softly descend from the coffered ceiling and are complemented by modernly sensible, integrated lighting cubes that further embody the unique Delano experience. The scale of the rooms and height of the ceilings makes you gasp as you enter. And imagine the views from the top floor...

Winners will be drawn shortly. Hang on to your butts!

P.S. And yes, even if you registered for Mandalay Bay, we'll move you to Delano in to the Penthouse. Everyone is indeed included!

For those lucky people going, as always you can access all event details on the NVE3 website. www.driveviper.com/nve3

🤞AWESOME!!! Was hoping I'd have come home to an email saying I won. Was disappointed. I have another chance!!!

Come on baby........... have my lucky rabbits foot out

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

We're confirming the rooms with the hotel (so that we're certain) and we'll be selecting the winners next week... Good luck!

Someone asked the question and it's a good one - relative to how your chances are with winning. The selections are based on your guests as well, so, on total attendees. So the more people in your party, technically the better chances you have of winning (and obviously if you win, all the people who are sharing your room win). And the winner is selected using a random number generator, we then match it to the rows on the spreadsheet and that corresponding person is your winner.

Another fun tidbit that I can provide, based on how attendees break out given most are couples and most share rooms (basically who is in your party), and we draw 5 times total (for each of the 5 penthouses), the odds of 1 in 410 each time we draw. Excellent odds.

Good luck for the last 2 winners that we'll be selecting!! One of the few fun parts of the job is calling these people to let them know, had a couple in tears. And wait until the winners get their rooms, it's hard to explain how cool it is. Living large. Love it!

Your like the Publishers Clearing Prize Guy

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

You're dating yourself... Though truer words were never spoken! : )